• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A DISer has passed.... (update, post 1)

Sending Brandie and her family my love, support and prayers during their time of loss. :hug:

I'm crushed. Words can't describe how I am feeling right now. Love you Brandie. We are here for you. I have not cried in quite a while but tonight is an exception. :grouphug:

I am crying while posting as well Jen, this is just so sad. :sad1::sad1::sad1:
He is gone before his time and will be greatly missed.
My heart aches for Brandie and may she feel our love and hugs over the next while.
Brandie if you need anything just call!
We love you! :hug::hug:
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

:grouphug: I am so sorry, Brandie. My heart is very sad for you right now. Please know that we are all here for you!!

:grouphug: Brandie, we are keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

:hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss, Brandie. My thoughts are with you and your family. :grouphug:

OMG! I'm so shocked & saddened to hear this! I can't imagine...

Please know we are all thinking of you, B.

I just can't believe it...

All my thoughts are with Brandie and her family, I am so sorry for their loss.

May the memory of Matt live on in all that knew him. A truly fantastic person. Never should have gone so early. Our thoughts are with Brandie and her family x

I am with Brandie and her family. I represent all of us.

Brandie, I am so truly sorry for your loss. I have no words. My prayers are with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter