A Christmas Extravaganza of auditions, adventures & new friends!-Updated 8/28x3!!

Glad you made it in time for your meal!

Yes you cannot beat a meal in a castle especially a castle in Disney!

That was nice of Steven to give his Olaf away even if it was more for the mom than for the kid! :lmao:

Aww that is just too sweet with the little Princess. And a leaf from a Princess is the best leaf of all.

Um... bigger slushies??? I do not have any idea how I missed that.

Haha, Brenda told me the exact same thing (Elsa and Philip). That's so great you met up, she really is amazing. I'm glad I could spare her for a little bit so you two could meet, lol.

It's so funny you mention the Mexico pictures and photoshop, because they honestly reminded me of the Mickey/Minnie travel pictures in the queue at AK.

Just think, now you can actually answer yes when someone asks if you're a CM.

Glad you had your meet up with Brenda! I can definitely understand wondering how your guests will react to meeting someone you know from "the internet" but I really haven't heard of many bad DISmeets . Also, definitely not surprised that Steven and Brenda hit it off

yeah for making your ADR - though sorry it wasn't a great lunch. Still, a mediocre lunch in a castle beats most other lunches

That was a funny story about Olaf - and super nice of Steven to offer Olaf to the daughter ... even if it was clearly more for the mom. Definitely something I struggle with as a parent: "Am I searching high and low for this Elsa dress because my daughter really does truly want it or because I want her to want it?"

Okay, I love your Disneybound, and I'm so glad you had a great interaction with the sisters! And so sweet to give Olaf away! :flower3:

Glad you made it in time for your meal!

Yes you cannot beat a meal in a castle especially a castle in Disney!

That was nice of Steven to give his Olaf away even if it was more for the mom than for the kid! :lmao:

Thanks! We were worried about being late but it all worked out in the end!!

Right?! It may not have been great but it was still in a castle and a good enough experience! Hahaha, yeah, the Mom clearly wanted it, but we really had no more use for it so we were fine giving it away!

Aww that is just too sweet with the little Princess. And a leaf from a Princess is the best leaf of all.

Um... bigger slushies??? I do not have any idea how I missed that.

Haha, Brenda told me the exact same thing (Elsa and Philip). That's so great you met up, she really is amazing. I'm glad I could spare her for a little bit so you two could meet, lol.

It's so funny you mention the Mexico pictures and photoshop, because they honestly reminded me of the Mickey/Minnie travel pictures in the queue at AK.

Just think, now you can actually answer yes when someone asks if you're a CM.

Hahhah, she was SUPER cute, made up for all the grumpy whiny kids we'd seen :lmao: Really though, I will always make friends with kids in line if their parents aren't weirded out by it lol.

Hahah YUP! Now if you want the fancy cup you HAVE to get the big size, and the smaller ones come in regular cups now....sad days...

Lol!! Awwe, thank you!! ONE DAY!! I swear!! I only have 3 more tries before I'm not allowed to audition for a year so something successful better come up soon! Lol

Bahahahahaha!! oh my gosh I never thought of that but YES!!

SO LOVE your Selfie with Duffy. adorable

awee thank you!! He's super adorable!

Okay, I love your Disneybound, and I'm so glad you had a great interaction with the sisters! And so sweet to give Olaf away! :flower3:

Thank you!! We had a blast with them, we're doing the bound again in a few weeks, but totally revamped and I'm pumped for that!!

Glad you had your meet up with Brenda! I can definitely understand wondering how your guests will react to meeting someone you know from "the internet" but I really haven't heard of many bad DISmeets . Also, definitely not surprised that Steven and Brenda hit it off

yeah for making your ADR - though sorry it wasn't a great lunch. Still, a mediocre lunch in a castle beats most other lunches

That was a funny story about Olaf - and super nice of Steven to offer Olaf to the daughter ... even if it was clearly more for the mom. Definitely something I struggle with as a parent: "Am I searching high and low for this Elsa dress because my daughter really does truly want it or because I want her to want it?"

Hahaha, yeah, every so often one can be a little awkward, when it's a planned meet, it's much better. Every so often I get randomly approached in the parks and am all "...hii....?" kinda thing just because I didn't know they'd be there, or we've never really even talked on the disboards, but whatever!! Lol.

Right?!

Haha, yeah, we had no use for it so why not spread the frozen wealth! Bahah, I feel that! Frozen is such a hot commodity right now, I was selling stuff just to get rid of it and the animator's dolls I had went for nearly $100 each... :eek:

Steven & I left the castle in good spirits and knowing that we had a fantastic evening of fun ahead of us. What to do next however, well, I’d wanted to check on one of my favorite characters, who just happened to be around the corner in New Fantasyland, so we headed over there!

Gaston was due out any minute, and didn’t waste time coming to see his many admirers, we spent the time in line watching him interact with the other guests, and when we neared the front of the line, I was leaning up against the wall/corner there, and had actually stopped paying attention completely. I looked up at Gaston was RIGHT there, and RIGHT up in my space, like, his elbow was against the wall DIRECTLY over my shoulder and a little too close for comfort….

Like…for real though…I took a step back it caught me so off guard and he was SUUUUPER into himself, obviously in character, but for some reason this meet crossed a line with me somehow! I will admit, I’ve met the same friend of Gaston’s a few more times and he’s been much better the more recent times, but today I guess I just had a bubble up or something, bahah!

I still had my phone in my hand (meant to pass it off to the photopass) so I figured I may as well take a selfie since Gaston was all up in my grill anyways!

Ahahaha, really though, we’re all good now! With our character meet behind us, the two of us had decided that it was time that we do something that we would never do again, very sadly. It was time to head over to Frontierland, and grab a spot for our last Celebrate a Dream Come True.

There was a SSUUUUUUPPPPEEEERRR ADORABLE girl beside us who was standing the entire time (we sat, so we were all on the same level lol) who every character she saw she would should their name, point to them, wave estatically, and then turn back to the rest of her family to see if they saw them too, like, actually the cutest thing!

And surprisingly, that’s all I got for ya! Lol. It was a super nice good bye to the parade, and you know, despite myself being sad that it is gone, I have been BLOWN AWAY by Festival of Fantasy! When I first heard the idea of it, I loved it, then I saw some of the costumes, and thought “dear god no”. A friend who’s in it sent me a clip of the music, and I was once again in love, though still didn’t know what I really would think until I saw it in person, though I saw pictures and watched a few videos beforehand.

WELL, my friends, it seriously is incredibly amazing and Disney should be proud to have such an incredible parade running stateside! Everything about it is honestly amazing, I am still hesitant on the Brave section, but hey, you can’t win them all!

Anyways, we said a loving good bye to the parade, and slowly followed it down towards Main Street for our next stop!

Never a long wait for a trip through a graveyard hey! We had some time before we had to go pick up our wristbands, and whenever we’re lost for something to do, it clearly comes down to a character meet, so we headed to our favorite spot, Pete’s Silly Slideshow!

Goofy was up first, and he jumped up and gave me the BIGGGGEST and LONGEST hug that I’ve seriously ever had from a character lol!

Really though…so much love! Clearly he felt it too as he tried to steal me away after that!

We all had a good laugh about it, and Goofy made sure Steven wasn’t too upset from it by giving him just as equal of an awesome hug!

Steven & I both agreed that Goofy was breathing like, super heavily as well, which kinda made the hugs awkward, but hey, that’s all good! We had some fun, got some love and took some pictures!

During which, Donald had no one to see, so he got bored, walked up behind the attendant, and gave him bunny ears to make everyone laugh. They then took a selfie….

They’re adorable. We followed Donald over to his side of the greet where we got some more hugs, kisses, and he was just as adorable.

Now, I’m going to include a story from a few months after when we re-did these Disneybounds because it was fantastic. We walked up to Donald to say hello in the same spot and he totally got (and loved) our Disneybounds! We agreed with him and thanked him, and then he pointed to me, and did the little “hand making snow magic” gesture with one hand (along with a little hop & kick one leg behind him thing) then did it on the other side and clapped. Steven then said “yeah, she’s the magical one, I just fall down a lot” and Donald promptly fell straight to the ground, which of course resulted in Steven & I CRACKING UP. It was a moment of pure hilarity, and I’m so glad for cast members like that because when you make a fur character meet and greet that fantastic, you’re on the right page!

that does sound like a bit of an awkward Gaston meet - glad he's gotten better in the future.

Glad you got to see one last Celebrate the Magic parade!

Aw, that story of Donald interacting with you and falling down at Steven just made me smile! :goodvibes

Haha, I do love watching Gaston interact with guests... but not too close.

I am so looking forward to Festival of Fantasy. I haven't watched any videos though I have only seen the odd picture so it will be pretty fresh I think. On the surface it reminds me a bit of Soundsational in Dland, and I loved it, so I know I will love this one.

That Goofy is always so awesome, at least in my experience.

Just reading the part about Donald falling still makes me crack up. I can't even!!!

Bahaha, right?!

that does sound like a bit of an awkward Gaston meet - glad he's gotten better in the future.

Glad you got to see one last Celebrate the Magic parade!

Aw, that story of Donald interacting with you and falling down at Steven just made me smile! :goodvibes

It was awkward, I'm super glad interactions with him have gotten better. We've actually even skipped him a few times in the next couple trips because it was him, bahah!

It was great! I can't say I miss that parade too much with the epicness that is FoF, but it was still amazing.

Aahahah, it was seriously amazing and hilarious, some cast members truly are amazing!!

Haha, I do love watching Gaston interact with guests... but not too close.

I am so looking forward to Festival of Fantasy. I haven't watched any videos though I have only seen the odd picture so it will be pretty fresh I think. On the surface it reminds me a bit of Soundsational in Dland, and I loved it, so I know I will love this one.

That Goofy is always so awesome, at least in my experience.

Hahaha, he's usually great, so that's good! Lol. I appreciate that he plays out to the crowd while he's interacting too, definitely puts on a show

IT IS AMAZING.

I DIED.

It definitely has a lot of similar music to Soundsational, which is totally fine with me, Jess later told me that it was actually written by the same guy, so that's probably why, it has a similar feel but I think FoF is much better choreographed! I just wish we had an Aladdin section and a PaTF section (uh...LOTTIE...hello?)

Goof's great!!

Love when characters go that extra step to make the M&G that much more fun.

So great

Pete’s Silly Slideshow was practically empty at this point, heck, it usually is the later in the day it gets, so since there was no line, Steven & I looped back around to the front to see the girls too!!

And that’s about all that happened there…..BAHAHA! But really, they weren’t too into it and kinda just stood there, but hey, the boys always make up for it! Knowing that Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party was about to start for the evening, Steven & I headed back into Fantasyland and over to Fairytale Hall. The cast members were not setting up any kind of separate party line AT ALL, so we kinda just hung out around the entrance, off to the side until we saw the door to the hall close, and we formed the line behind the closed door ourselves!

Naturally because of this, we were among the first to be let into the room when the party started!! We watched Rapunzel & Flynn interact with the awesome family in front of this, and well we noticed Flynn was lookin a little aged today, he was doing a fantastic job with the littles in front of us. With Rapunzel however….something seemed off in the Kingdom of Corona today! We weren’t sure if maybe the friends didn’t really know each other, didn’t really get along or what, but hey, it’s all good!

Flynn was trying to get Steven to do his smoulder with him, but Steven was having NONE of it, bahaha!

They ended up being an awesome meet and greet to kick the party off with, and since things were going so smoothly, I figured I’d take a chance and ask if Rapunzel could do a certain shot with me, I’d seen pictures of Rapunzel using her hair as a moustache, and it’s a silly habit I have of doing myself, so we were going to do it “together” but apparently she can’t do it anymore….

Still cute though! We moved on to Snow & her Prince next, and if you think back to our previous MVMCP, you might recognize a familiar face here…

Clearly we were having a lovely conversation with the two of them, although I couldn’t tell ya what we said!

We said good bye to the couple and headed towards the exit door, where Steven pushed the bar, and the door remained stuck, resulting in him walking right into the door, and me almost walking into him…and Snow Prince laughing a bit and going “watch yourselves”. Steven was still having trouble with the door, I eventually figured it out and we safely escaped from that embarrassing moment, bahahah!

Steven & I laughed our way out of Fairytale Hall and headed over to the cusp of Fantasyland where, yet again, we formed our own line for Peter & Wendy’s next set!

Steven of couse changed into his Peter shirt before the meet started, which prompted Peter to notice and say “you wore green for me, and you” points to me “wore blue for Wendy?!” Yeah….that’s totally what we planned, bahaha, agreeing is always the best answer! He then commented on Steven’s shirt saying it was nice, and Steven said “I made it for you”

Peter: “Like a present?”

Steven: “Well…not FOR you, but for you to look at….”

Peter: “OH!”

Somewhere within our talking (which was going on for quite a while…all instigated by Peter & Wendy may I add) the attendant popped up to the front of the line and said “I just saw FIVE lost boys run that way” to which Peter replied “cool….” And continued talking to us. BAHAH! Clearly it was some kind of code for “hurry it along” but they did not care whatsoever….

It was an AWESOME meet and greet, and the best reaction Steven had gotten to his shirt all week, so we were super happy about that! Since we’d been running around the World all day, we decided it was time for a little break next, and grabbed a seat (and some chargers) over at the Tangled washrooms to recharge! (hahahaha it’s punny…both us and our phones! )

Steven & I decided that both our phones and us had enough power to last through the rest of the night, so we unplugged and headed over to the Garden Glen for our next adventure! While the royal couple came out…I had a minor…..FREAK OUT when I THOUGHT I saw a very familiar face…..yeah….turns out it wasn’t, and I had flailed pretty hardcore… #whoops

Freakout aside, Steven decided that in case Tiana & Naveen had seen it, to say that I’d freaked out because I thought Naveen was Lottie….

Naveen’s response was something along the lines of “YOU THOUGHT I WAS LOTTIE?!” And Tiana was QUICK to retort with “Well, if you just look at the aura, all you really see is crazy, so I’m not surprised you made the mistake”

Bahahaha.

We spent some time chatting, asked where Lottie actually was that evening, and Tiana said she was watching the restaurant. See, they’d gotten Lewis to try and host once, and it didn’t end well…people didn’t like following a gator to their table! The couple also said that they had to be careful, they couldn’t let Lottie have too much power or they’d come back and everything would be PINK! Naturally, we thought this was pretty awesome, and Tiana said we’d have to come work for her and then we’d get to work with Lottie too! Uhm…yes please…

Now, you may be wondering, hey, Katt, aren’t you guys at a Christmas Party? Shouldn’t you be doing special Christmas stuff?!? Well, incase you’ve forgotten, Steven & I don’t have a whole lot of love for MVMCP’s special events, so we figured we’d focus on characters for tonight, but there was ONE thing we’d wanted to check out, The Totally Tomorrowland Christmas Stage Show!

There’s a singer/actress girl that hosts it, and basically, they’re wanting Santa to come, and Stitch is trying to help with that, so of course shenanigans ensue. I don’t remember a whole lot of what happens, but I know it was kinda ridiculous….

BUT Stitch is awesome, so that made up for it a bit!

those sound like some great meet and greets - love it when the characters respond so quickly!

Also love super-parental Peter Pan - that was great to blow off the secret code!

Love Tiana and Naveen - our favorite Meet & Greet from last trip :goodvibes

Okay I have been to MVMCP 2 times and have never seen the Tomorrowland show! Maybe this year I will have to work on that.

The greets seem like they were awesome, I can't help but think everytime I see that Peter Pan he really does not look like a young boy, it looks like he would be a good fit for Gaston.

I don't understand why Pete's lines are so low (other than the location of course). Plus the girls are usually WAY longer than the guys. And yet the guys are usually the better interaction. Maybe they don't get as tired out, lol.

Have you ever counted the number of meet and greets you've done? I know I've done a few, but WOW, you must have a TON of greet photos. And YAY, Gym Rat Peter.

Haha, so funny that the one thing I didn't see was that stage show. I think I would have liked it because, hello, Stitch in a Santa outfit? What's not to like?

Yay for so many fun meet n' greets!! Although the deep-breathing Goofy (who likes LONG hugs) made me laugh a little!:idea:

those sound like some great meet and greets - love it when the characters respond so quickly!

Also love super-parental Peter Pan - that was great to blow off the secret code!

Love Tiana and Naveen - our favorite Meet & Greet from last trip :goodvibes

They were awesome!! Meeting characters are definitely an easy way to spend a day lol!

Okay I have been to MVMCP 2 times and have never seen the Tomorrowland show! Maybe this year I will have to work on that.

The greets seem like they were awesome, I can't help but think everytime I see that Peter Pan he really does not look like a young boy, it looks like he would be a good fit for Gaston.

Ahaha, you're not missing much! Lol, it's cute, but there's plenty of other more interesting things lol!Bahaha, yeah, he's not quite as buffed up anymore so that's a good thing!

I don't understand why Pete's lines are so low (other than the location of course). Plus the girls are usually WAY longer than the guys. And yet the guys are usually the better interaction. Maybe they don't get as tired out, lol.

Have you ever counted the number of meet and greets you've done? I know I've done a few, but WOW, you must have a TON of greet photos. And YAY, Gym Rat Peter.

Haha, so funny that the one thing I didn't see was that stage show. I think I would have liked it because, hello, Stitch in a Santa outfit? What's not to like?

I DON'T GET IT!! AND THE BOYS ARE ALWAYS A BLAST TO SEE!! Lol. Uhm...no...I feel like that would be too many, I mean, we're the people who go into fairytale hall three times in a row lol!

Ahaha, it was interesting, but Stitch was super cute!!

Yay for so many fun meet n' greets!! Although the deep-breathing Goofy (who likes LONG hugs) made me laugh a little!:idea:

Yes! They were awesome!! Goofy was a fun time! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter