A camping board T Shirt?

We were thinking of getting the design down to maybe 6-8in in diameter and seeing what detail would be lost...I will post what we stitch out for a proof. My machines were bought in '92 and '94 so they are older machines (I even have to hunt for double density 3 1/4 disks, do you know how hard it is to find those suckers!) but they run and have been maintained so they make me spending money.

Brad, what is the biggest size hoop you have on your machine? That way, I can send you a "pocket design" and a jacket back. Pm me your email address this weekend so I can email it to you in your format.

Hey Jen, could you embroider these designs?? Just wondering, I would love a really nice polo shirt with something from FTW on it. They have nothing in my size. :(

I know your pain. If I can just lose these last 10lbs I could fit into a medium

:lmao::lmao: Yeah, and if I loose 15 I might fit in a small. :sad2:

Brad and Jen, I had no idea about embroidery, so I was just throwing that idea out there. If it is too much then I understand.

no, it is not too much, that is what i do anyway

it will probably be sunday though because i just got a call and they asked me to chaperone the universal trip tomorrow for the freshman and offered to pay DS4's way into universal as well, so tomorrow is a wash now...oh well

Nicole, yes we arrive on Oct 25th.

I really do like the firework design. That would look cool on a polo sleeve like John mentioned.

:worship: I love talented people that are willing to share!:thumbsup2

Now to go out and buy some transfer paper so I'm all ready.

Does this help?

floatingmickey.jpg

You know, the Musket Mickey with the Fort Fiends under it would make a nice little thing to put on a Polo Shirt.

If anyone wants that fireworks one for something let me know. I posted it at a smaller size but I can send you a bigger one. Still playing around with other stuff, I'll post it when I think it is worthy.:surfweb:

Something to think about especially if someone makes more than those just for personal use is the copyright for the Musket Mickey. Disney is very protective of their rights and can be very sensitive in these areas and while I can't see them going after individuals for one or two or five of something, they just might just flex their muscles if they think someone is mis-using something they think is either a trademark or is copyrighted and their property and doing it it what could be construed to be a commercial adventure whether or not that adventure is turning a profit or not.

Larry

screw them then.... I found my shirt at a flea market in Guam, what are they going to do then????

screw them then.... I found my shirt at a flea market in Guam, what are they going to do then????

I can tell you've spent a litte time in NY recently!:rotfl2:

Well, someone had mentioned the camping picture as possibly something earlier, I whipped this up if anyone is interested. You really could have any saying on it you wanted. This one was just for posting purposes.

campingpic.jpg

LOVE IT! Can't wait to see the real examples. :banana:

Those are the real ones, unless you want something personal added. Feel free to take what you like. Some of us thought the firework mickey shrunk down would like nice on the front on the left chest area, and then Rog's big design on the back. Rog's design on the front of a shirt would look nice too. Whatever your heart desires. Have fun. If you want anything personalized let us know!

So many great ideas...I want this one and that one and that one and that one.

I think I'll surprize all our travel group with one for our Christmas trip.

Y'all are awesome!

You know, the Musket Mickey with the Fort Fiends under it would make a nice little thing to put on a Polo Shirt.

If anyone wants that fireworks one for something let me know. I posted it at a smaller size but I can send you a bigger one. Still playing around with other stuff, I'll post it when I think it is worthy.:surfweb:

I will need it much bigger to digitize...

Something to think about especially if someone makes more than those just for personal use is the copyright for the Musket Mickey. Disney is very protective of their rights and can be very sensitive in these areas and while I can't see them going after individuals for one or two or five of something, they just might just flex their muscles if they think someone is mis-using something they think is either a trademark or is copyrighted and their property and doing it it what could be construed to be a commercial adventure whether or not that adventure is turning a profit or not.

Larry

don't worry larry, i am VERY mindful of the Disney police...

hmm, as big as the musket mickey rog posted, i will let dh look at it and see if the detail is enough to do it...i am not fond of sleeves, i think i mentioned that before...:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter