A camping board T Shirt?

Hey Jen, could you embroider these designs?? Just wondering, I would love a really nice polo shirt with something from FTW on it. They have nothing in my size. :(

All I know is I like all the ideas. I like the green firework one and the Musket Mickey ones.

I'll gladly pay for whatever. Can someone PM me pretty please.

Also interested in a Christmas FW one as well. I am a nurse...no creativity...and always serious.

Theres really no creativity required...just right click the designs you like and save them to your desktop....buy some transfer paper(iron-on paper) thats good for dark fabric from WalMart, Target or any craft store, print it out and iron it on!!! That way you dont have to send any money to anyone...and ya feel like you've done something crafty!!!!!(when really all ya did was print and iron)

Rog, how good do those things last? Do you need special ink, and do they fade fast? I want SOMETHING to wear that says FTW! lol

No special ink...wash the shirt inside out and they last longer.....I STILL wear some of the shirts I made for our last trip (December), and they look pretty darn good still...I dont know how long they last...but I'll let you know when they start looking bad.

Cool, I am gonna do it, and I still want jen to stitch some for me too!:thumbsup2

Rog you really make that sound simple:thumbsup2 . Know you have me thinking I'm going to try it!

Cool, I am gonna do it, and I still want jen to stitch some for me too!:thumbsup2

OMG! You want something stitched that BIG! It would take the whole freaking day! I have two commercial machines, but I have to change the colors! I just finished 50 towels, whew! Anyway, I will see if DH can digitize the logo Rog made and see what it looks like stitched out on a polo shirt or windbreaker. I really need to get updated machines, but they are paid for...and make money when they run instead of pay for the payments...

I wish my motorhome would do that!:lmao:

Really though, what do you want me to stitch..you haven't been specific enough yet....

I have no idea what I want, :lmao: I don't know what is involved in what you do.:confused3 Maybe Rogs logo on the pocket, and Nicoles on the sleeve? I don't know you tell me what might work, and how much it would cost. LOL I am going to try Rogs idea of an iron on for a tshirt, but I really want a nice shirt with something about the fort on it. Come over to my site and I will tell you what else I want ;)

I don't have a color printer anymore. I need to get a new one sooner or later.

Wow you guys are too talented for me:worship: . I think I'm going to make family shirts for our Halloween trip(oh DH is gonna love me). I might have to ask for help later though. I would love to add Celebrating our 15th at the Fort. I'll have to play around with print shop. I don't even think I have it loaded on this computer yet, but now I have the bug. It's so easy to get wrapped up on the computer:surfweb: . My favorite thing is photo shows. Now I'll add print shop, well maybe tomorrow. Thanks for all the great ideas!!!
Loretta aka momoffive

...I will see if DH can digitize the logo Rog made and see what it looks like stitched out on a polo shirt or windbreaker. I really need to get updated machines, but they are paid for.......
Jen: We have a six needle BabyLock machine that is under a year old. If your DH can get Rog's design digitized and save it to a .pes format we could help work on the design, too. Perhaps do Musket Mickey by himself? We have software but I am still learning how to use it.

Just for the record, as Jen has said, Rog's full design would be a very big job. The cost would be for the threads, as a design that large would have tens of thousands :eek: of threads. It would be cost prohibitive to do a shirt, but may be worth it for say a jean jacket. Though, Musket Mickey alone, may have better possibilities. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter