A camping board T Shirt?

So does that mean you don't love me anymore?:worried:

Everybody loves you Jen! :hug:

All these ideas are fabulous! I know the christmas season is so far off.....but anybody think of a really neat Disney/christmas/wildernessy t-shirt idea that we could put multiple names on? {hint hint}

Hhhmmmm.... I will put my thinking cap on. I love playing on Photoshop.:santa:

One of the occasional posters here has a cute avatar with mickey and friends around a campfire/tent. It's not one I see all the time...but I have seen it and it's really cute. THAT would look cool on a t-shirt :thumbsup2

I personally like the blue better...but here's green for those of you who prefer it...
GreenTee.jpg

I like the blue and the green. The blue really "pops", but green is more of a camping color, kwim ??

That looks great. how about alittle line underneath that says something like Disney's bring your own room plan.

I agree with the rog---I like the blue better too...but I understand wanting the green for the camping feel.

Just a side note...I went to Home Depot...and took ALOT of green mickey paint chips....i got some funny looks.:rotfl2: ..but I didn't care! I am thinking of decorating our golf cart with them...any good ideas?:goodvibes

make a mickey head shape with all of them on the hood, Or, make "garland" with them and hang it around the roof.

So, who are we sending our checks to ?? :rolleyes1

I don't want any money. I will post it or email it to anyone that wants it. I know Rog has emailed his design off already to people. There are lots of sites that you can have T-shirts made, or you can get the iron ons. I'd even be willing to do up an iron on and mail it, no money needed.

well, the iron-on paper, ink and postage does cost...I've asked for $ for each design Ive had to snail-mail....but thats just so that its not "costing ME" anything:)

Nicole,

You are such a giving and beautiful person! :goodvibes I hope our families get to meet at the Fort...hey wait, maybe we will in October! :banana:

Rog also generously shared his design with my family...I can't wait to do the t-shirts this weekend...I'll post a pic when they are done!

All of you are SO talented!!! :goodvibes You all do beautiful work! I can't even figure out how to put a picture under my name! :rotfl:

~Kelly

well, the iron-on paper, ink and postage does cost...I've asked for $ for each design Ive had to snail-mail....but thats just so that its not "costing ME" anything:)

True, I just didn't want anyone to pay me to do it, but it is fine with me if they cover their expenses.:)

Nicole,

You are such a giving and beautiful person! :goodvibes I hope our families get to meet at the Fort...hey wait, maybe we will in October! :banana:

Rog also generously shared his design with my family...I can't wait to do the t-shirts this weekend...I'll post a pic when they are done!

You get there on the 25th right? We leave on the 26th.

I am with you. I don't mind making the stuff, in fact, I quite enjoy it. I only charge what I have paid for the materials and shipping. All of us seem to like doing this sort of thing. If I had more pennies in the bank, I wouldn't even charge for it, but those days seem to be few and far between!;)

All of you are SO talented!!! :goodvibes You all do beautiful work! I can't even figure out how to put a picture under my name! :rotfl:

~Kelly

you can load your picture on places like imageshack.us and then link it in your sig...if you pm one of us, we can give you all the steps

Thanks, AuburnJen. As soon as I have enough posts, I will pm you, if you don't mind! I am not all that computer literate to figure out how to do all that stuff. I love everybody's little sayings and pictures. I especially love Musket Mickey. I remember him fondly from staying at the Fort when I was a kid. :goodvibes

~Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter