Ladies, I can't even begin to tell you all just how very proud I am of each of you! Whenever I update this thread I'm just amazed at how wonderful everyone is doing. Congratulations to everyone who has had a loss and thank you to everyone who is staying the same or even if you've had a small gain for maintaining a positive attitude. :sunny:

Linda, I hope you get to feeling better soon. :hug:

Pixiedust23, I am happy to see that pound loss for you, I knew you could do it.

TigerBear, What can I say girlfriend, you surpassed your challenge goal and met your total weightloss goals! I'm so happy for you I could burst! Congratulations!

Gail, you are awesome, returning from vacation with only a .2 gain? That's fantastic, you will have that plus more off by your next weigh in, no doubt! ::yes::

Kim, I knew that little gain last week wasn't going to hold you down! Congratulations on SURPASSING your Weight Watchers goal. You are fabulous! Go for that 75 pounder, it's your's for the taking!

Hollyann, any loss is a great loss! Way to go! :cool1:

wooohoo--i was able to go back to curves today and did the whole rotation 3x...im gonna try to weigh myself tomororw--but now im just glad i was able to get back!

Good Morning All!! :wave:

Kim Raye CONGRATS!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: What an incredible journey you have been on!! You should be so proud of yourself!! :flower1:

Well I have endured strep throat, a head cold (which I never get with strep) and now a cold sore is blossoming :sad2: There is not much else left :teleport:

THE GOOD NEWS IS that I have lost 3 pounds for a total of 6lbs!!! :cool1:

Guess this is one way to do it.....now the hard part keeping it off.

Have a magical Disney Day!! :earboy2:

I lost another 1.5 lbs, so I'm at 3/5/2, right?

Sounds like everyone is really staying focused. Great job!

Well i went to curves today, and although i dont get officially weighed/ measured till saturday, i wanted to check my weight today

i lost two pounds!!! im soo happy, since i hadnt been able to work out in awhile :cool1: so that puts me at 2/5/3!

Wow! Everyone is doing such a great job. Congratulations to everyone!!!

I weighed in last night and lost .5 lbs. I was hoping to get to swich my clippie today, oh well, hopefully next week.

2.5/5/2.5

Well, unfortuntely I have my first gain to report. I gained .2 pounds this week (I know it's not bad considering, but it's still a gain)

So that puts me at 2.2/10/7.8

I have a long way to go to my goal and I probably won't get it, but would like to get as close as possible.

Well, last week we had our Tops holiday party, so there was no weigh in. I took advantage of the extra week to gain a pound and a half. DOH! I'll do better next week.
:charac2:
Lori

Wow -- can't believe how fast time is going!! Tomorrow I go into single digits for our trip to WDW and I haven't finished my Christmas shopping and wrapping not to mention figuring out what I will need to pack. Sounds like we may need winter parkas!!

Down a little more... another 1.6 pounds. That puts me at 5.6/7/1.4.

Hiya All,

I'm pleased to report that as of this morning I am 2 pounds down.

Hopefully, I can keep this going over Christmas.

Good luck everyone.

Sorry I haven't been posting my progress, but there hasn't been any. Waves of sickness keep going through my family and I can't seem to get well. Just as I was finally getting over a 2-week bout with bronchitis, my 4-year old brought yet another cold home from preschool and everybody in the family is sick again, including me. My 20-month old feels miserable and is making life miserable for everybody else, too (including but not limited to being up for hours every night for the past 4 nights). I'm so tired I can't think straight, and now the cough is coming back (my DH still has bronchitis, so I could easily catch it back from him).

Anyway, it's been impossible to exercise on a consistent basis because I have no energy and my eating hasn't been the best because I haven't felt like cooking. I haven't gained, but I haven't lost, either. I'm hoping things will get back to normal by January and I can get closer to my goal of being under 150 before we go to Disney 2/5.

Hi, Michelle and Everyone! :wave:

Michelle, I think you know my story: I was down 6 lbs. but the DZone hit before I could post my loss and now I'm only down 2.5! :rolleyes: Still, I'm down and that's better than going up any day!

Thanks for this challenge,
Erin

well i got weighed and measured today at curves..i am down a total of 3 lbs!!! hopefully i can get 2 more gone by new years

3/5/2

Too many parties! Up 2 from my last post 2 weeks ago (when I had lost one), net is up 1 from where I started. I'll do better this week.... :guilty:

Guess that makes it (-1)/5/6 :worried:

It's the holidays, this week I'm up .8 pounds, still a loss...but barely, down .4 total for the month.

I'm down 4.4 pounds this week. :bounce: This puts me at 7.2/10/2.8 for the challenge.

I'm still 2/3/1 with a 0 loss/gain today. It's ok, that's what maintenance is for, right? ;)

Hi Michelle,

Please update me with a 2 lb loss! That puts me at 5/8/3.

Thanks!
Sundie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter