• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Morning to all!!

Feeling like a stuff turkey and wanting to unstuff myself. :teleport:

First day of the challenge and I am ready!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Everyone deep breath, and gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :jumping1:

Good Luck to all.......keep drinking your water, watching your food intake (my biggest problem :D) and get some exercise in......

Have a magical Disney Day!! :earboy2:

I'd like to join the challenge! My goal is 8 lbs as of this morning!

Thanks
Sundie

Please count me in! I've been MIA and I must get back in a groove. I'm shooting for a 10lb loss before the new year. :flower1:

ok im ready to start..i havent done anything the past week since i got my wisdom teeth out and couldnt move...i still cant..so hopefully tomorrow i can start working out again..on the bright side, all i could eat was jello and applesauce LOL...!

I hope this is ok Michelle, but since my WI day is today, and the T-Day challenge is over, I'm here kinda early to report. I lost .5 lb this week. I'm quite happy given T-Day and all. So, I guess I'm .5/3/2.5 (How'd I do?) ;)

Princess Michelle said:
So that makes you 1/2lb. to your WW goal, doesn't it? :cool1:
Why yes, yes it does. ::yes:: How sweet of you to know and remember that. I think I want that 75 lb clippie though, so I may be changing my challenge total. ;) Thanks!!!

Please add me in. I'm new to the wish board, but would like to challenge myself to lose 5 pounds by New Years. And, if you don't mind, I'm gonna use your clippie too, to remind myself to stay on track!

Thanks!

I am going to add myself for 5 pounds. That would be a good start and, hopefully, keep me focused.

Is there also an exercise challenge each month?

I just found this board... Kept wondering what the WISH clippies were for... Now if I could only figure out how to use them...

Hi jay-nee! I will get you added to the list.

There usually is an exercise challenge each month, I don't know if anyone is doing one for December or not, I haven't seen any threads for it yet if they are but I'm sure one will probably pop up. :)

As for the clippies, if you go to the tech support board there is a thread that tells you how to add them to your signature. :)

Just had to share the good news--I weighed in at 159 this morning and hit the 60 pound lost mark--woo-hoo! I finally got back to the gym after being out with bronchitis for a week and a half. It felt good to work out again. I also took my measurements and since the end of last month I've lost a couple inches off my hips and .50-1.00 inch everywhere else (except my waist--stubborn belly fat).

I'd love to add the clippie, but I just went to change my signature and it said it can't be longer then 500 characters? I had to take out my trip countdown because that code is so long. Not sure how much we'll be able to fit in with this new restriction.

Congratulations Kim on being the first loss of the new challenge :cool1:

Today was weight in for me and I lost only .6, so I guess that's .6/10/9.4(Is that right?)

I was a little disappointed,but like Kim said, it was a holiday and it's still a loss. I'm hoping to have a huge one next week :earboy2:

Kfeuer, congratulations on the loss! How much was it in pounds so I can update your info? That's weird about the signature because there are a lot of them floating around here (mine included) that have way more than 500 characters in the codes we're using. :confused:

Tera! Way to go girlfriend, a loss is a loss is a loss, be proud! :teeth: I will update your info! :Pinkbounc

I had my weigh in last night and I was down .5 lbs. so if I have it right I am .5/5/4.5.

kfeuer: Congratulations on hitting your 60 pound mark. :flower1:

KimRaye: Congratulations!! Only 1/2 pound from goal. You are an inspiration! :cheer2:

Good luck to everyone. Onward and downward!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter