Last Friday was my first weigh-in after Thanksgiving, and I was the same as 2 weeks before, so I'm 0/9/9. Seeing if my new clip art worked too. Had to delete my countdown because of the 500 character thing.

Pop Century, April 6-12, 24 pounds to goal

Why can I not get my clip art to work?!! :badpc:

I've lost 3 pounds this week. :) So I guess that means I'm 3/10/7...right?

We're heading to WDW this week, so I'm going to concentrate on not gaining more than the 3 I've just lost - W.I.S.H. me luck! :wizard:

Good Morning :Pinkbounc

I lost 2.5 lbs this week!!!! That puts me at 2.5/8/5.5
This is so exciting :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Sundie

I weighed in this morning, and lost 3 pounds. Like a pp said, the first 3 are the easy part... :rolleyes:

This week is gonna be rough with the holiday parties and birthday parties I have (including mine! :cheer2: ) but I'll do my best.

I'm loving this challenge!

3/5/2

ACK!! This is SOOOO Not Good! I gained a pound this week, so I'm OVER what I lost last week. :earseek: 0/3/3.5!! NOT gonna happen between now & New Year's. :(

Something hasn't felt right the past 3 days, following a heavy-duty firming and toning on Thursday. Maybe I gained muscle....yeah sure, right....that sounds good. ;)

This is only the 2nd time I've gained since starting back in January, but it's a lousy feeling nonetheless. :(

Congrats to everyone else though! You're doing great!!! :cheer2:

Good morning all.

Weighed myself this morning and I am 4 pounds down.

Ok, one pound down!! Yiipppppppppeeeeeeeeee!
Minor loss update!! Been working out hard and skipping the snacks at night!

1.2/5/3.8

Jo :cool1:

Add me in. I was in WDW over Thanksgiving so I'm just jumping in now. I want to loose 10lbs by New Years. Since I'm just getting back on track it should be doable, and if not it's still good to shoot for.

Down 1.6 pounds! That makes me...umm.. 1.6/3.4/5, I think the exercise challenge is helping a LOT!

You guys are doing awesome! I will try to get everyone updated by this evening.

Kim, I'm so sorry that you had a gain. :hug: I'm sure it's just one of those weird flukes and will be off by next week. Hang in there.

I'm down 1.8 this week for a total of 2.4 so that leaves me at 2.4/10/7.6

I lost 1.5 lbs, so excited! So I am 1.5/5/3.5... So proud! It looks like alot of people had alot of willpower as well!

I also exercised 240 minutes in 6 days!

Thank you all for this board!

i went back to curves today,,and i really couldnt do much..who would have thought thta these wisdom teeth would affect me this much..but i will weigh myself when i go back to try again tomorrow....errr this is getting annoying!

Sure, just when you get everyone updated along I come with a late post. I am down 4 pounds!!!!!!!! So that puts me at 4/7/3.

I just noticed, I can grab a new clippie!! I am down a total of 31.2 since June. I'm going to go replace that 25 pound clippie with a 30 pound clippie and update my ticker. YES!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter