I'm down 3.4 pounds today!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

So that puts me at 5.6/10/4.4!! I'm not going to get to my New Year's Eve goal, but I'm pretty stinkin' close.

Good Morning Princess Michelle.....

I am sure you have been very busy with the holiday season.....just wondering I posted a second 3lb loss (total of 6 - YEAH!!) on Dec. 14th and I don't see it has been updated. I certainly understand if you have been busy - it has been crazy around here too. Just wanted to make sure they didn't get lost in the shuffle...

Trying to keep them off!!

Thanks for everything - you are Wonderful to coordinate this.

Have a magical Disney Day!!

Weighed in last night and was expecting a gain. Instead I lost .5 pounds. I was elated. I finally get to change my 10 pound clippie to 15.

Everyone is doing such a great job, keep it up!! :cheer2:

3/5/2

I weighed in and I am down another 2.5 lbs, so I am officially at 5.5/0/-.5.

Wow, after this week, I am so surprised and pleased!

Great job everyone!

Hiya ~

Please to report a 2 pound loss. Hopefully I can manage the last little pound before the end of the year.

Good luck everyone.

Wow - I'm impressed with there being so many losers at this time of year!!!!

I weighed in this morning at 110.5. I have lost 8.5 pounds since the challenge started!! Its hard to believe I weigh less now than I did when I was in high school (I'm 33 years old!). I do believe that I can thank going off the pill for my recent weight loss. :cool: I'll take it though. I'm looking forward to doing an exercise challenge in January!

Best of luck to everyone. Together we can make 2005 the healthiest year for us yet!! :flower1:

:flower: Checkin In :flower: I finally lost some weight. I lost 2 pounds :Pinkbounc My goal is 6 pounds. I have 4 more to go.... And only 9 days left. :moped:

July :cool1:

OK, life's been too hectic to play on the computer much lately, but I haven't forgotten. I lost 1.8 the first week, and .6 last week, so I'm 2.4/9/6.6. No WW this week or next, so I'll have to weigh at home. I weigh on Fridays, so still 2 more times to go!

I lost another 2.5 lbs this week! That brings my total for the challenge to 7/5 and my overall total to 26/35! Happy Holidays everyone!

:flower: Good Morning, Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!
Weigh in this morning 154.5 Yep only .5 from goal :cool1: I could not believe my eyes. I stepped off & walked out of the room then came back and weighed again and it said the same thing. :Pinkbounc

July :blush:

July, I updated you with a 3.5lb. loss, is that correct? From the info I have if you are .5lb from your challenge goal that's what it would be! :cool1:

I just want to say again how proud I am of all of you guys! I don't know if any of you are reading the first page when I update it but do you realize we have 4 ladies who have not only reached their challenge goal but have ALL surpassed their goal? We also have a couple of women who have met their complete weightloss goals during this challenge! Is that exciting or what? We have several more that are this close to their challenge goals and I just know by the time January gets here they are going to have GOAL next to their names!

You all have done such a wonderful job. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

When I weighed on Friday, my usual day, I had lost one of the two pounds I gained the week before. So I'm down, but only to my starting weight. Oh well, keep on goin! :moped:

I bought a new scale with a memory that will track my gains and losses and is also MUCH easier to read (main reason to buy it!) :earboy2:

Hope to report another loss when I weigh on New Year's Eve. But no matter what, I'm starting a new graph....

I can't belive it. I went in to weigh tonight and lost 2 pounds. :Pinkbounc

I actually met my New Year goal. I thought I was going to miss it by at least 1.5 pounds.

Thank you so much Princess Michelle for starting and sponsoring this challenge. It was just what I needed for the holiday season. :flower2:

Good Luck to everyone you are all doing great. Keep up the good work. :cheer2:

5/5/0

KimRaye said:
I'm still 2/3/1 with a 0 loss/gain today. It's ok, that's what maintenance is for, right? ;)
Oh well, so much for maintenance.......I LOST 2 lbs this week!!! That'll make me 4/3/0!!! :Pinkbounc And, 75 lbs total lost this year!! :cloud9:

and I lost again. I am down 8 lbs since I started on 11/30/04. So for the challenge, I am at 8/5/-3.

My question is...is someone going to initiate another challenge for, say, Valentine's Day? I could really use the motiviation to stay on track. Michelle, this has been so great fo rme, thank you! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter