50% Flash Sale DLP

ok tried a few more dates and I can occasionally get it to give me a date for sequioa or newports but no cheyenne or santa fe. I'm trying for march though. The prices dont seem a ton cheaper either just a bit.

I would try for some feb dates but we just got back so the funds are a little low

going to give up and wait for another offer I think.

Check that. I made a mistake on my calculations! lol

Just saw this as well:

** 50% discount: Valid arrival dates for a 2 night/3 day stay include 10th - 12th, 18th, 19th & 25th February 2011. Valid arrival dates for a 3 night/4 day stay include 10th, 11th & 18th February 2011.
40% discount: Valid arrival dates for a 2 night/3 day stay include 9th, 13th - 17th, 23rd, 24th & 26th February ; 12th - 14th & 17th - 22nd March 2011. Valid arrival dates for a 3 night/4 day stay include 9th, 13th - 17th & 23rd - 24th February; 12th, 13th & 17th - 21st March 2011.

Check that. I made a mistake on my calculations! lol

Just saw this as well:

** 50% discount: Valid arrival dates for a 2 night/3 day stay include 10th - 12th, 18th, 19th & 25th February 2011. Valid arrival dates for a 3 night/4 day stay include 10th, 11th & 18th February 2011.
40% discount: Valid arrival dates for a 2 night/3 day stay include 9th, 13th - 17th, 23rd, 24th & 26th February ; 12th - 14th & 17th - 22nd March 2011. Valid arrival dates for a 3 night/4 day stay include 9th, 13th - 17th & 23rd - 24th February; 12th, 13th & 17th - 21st March 2011.

is that not the same info someone posted on page two or something!!hehe!..I think all round the sale is pretty pants!lol

ok, this is stupid. It's better for me to use "1 night/1 Day Free", Kids under 12 Stay & Play Free, than this one...

I can upgrade to Disney castle hotel, but only for 3 nights.... No 4 nights stay though... The last night would be 500 at castle hotel...

Offer valid on packages of 2 night /3 day or 3 night/4 day only, for new bookings only, made by noon 7th February 2011, subject to availability. Discount based on date of reservation, selected hotels and arrival dates. During its validity period, the offer is valid in 1 Disney hotel per arrival date. This hotel may change according to booking date, duration of stay and arrival date. If this offer is not available on your requested hotel or travel date, please select another hotel or another date. Offer valid on standard rooms and other selected types of room. Transportation, options and insurance are not included but can be added to your reservation at full price.

*** For each adult package booked (hotel & park tickets) for arrivals until 5th April 2011, all children under 12 (on the arrival date) are offered the same package free, up to maximum occupancy of hotel room. Proof of age required at check-in. One paying adult per room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our dates are not included anyway but it does says ''new bookings only'' I wonder if that would of foiled my Upgrade plan.

please, help,

Using "1 night/1 Day Free", Kids under 12 Stay & Play Free, I can change from Newport bay to New York Hotel, but the price is 20Eur less. Is it worth it? Can I add anything more?

Isila I think you could add a cake to make the total roughly the same hence no alteration fees?

I would swap from the Newport Bay to the NYC if I had the chance.

please, help,

Using "1 night/1 Day Free", Kids under 12 Stay & Play Free, I can change from Newport bay to New York Hotel, but the price is 20Eur less. Is it worth it? Can I add anything more?

I'd say its worth it, because the New York is so much closer to the park and the Village :). You could add a character breafkast at Cafe Mickey? Or a character tea party?

I thought it would end up that way... ah well, looks like my shareholders card will be our meal ticket afterall :rotfl:

The best i can get is 10th of Feb for 1 person £141 odd at the Cheyenne.
The Eurostar is a fortune though and flights, not that i was even considering going i might add :rolleyes1

And there was me thinking Marks and Spencers had the worst ever sales (renown for dragging out stuff they have tried to sell in sales for the last 10 years)

I don't think it's too bad but no good for me I'd have needed 4 nights for this trip :rolleyes: ahhhh well .... I'm sure something else will be along that fits the bill for October :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter