50% Flash Sale DLP

Oh wow, I'd heard it was tomorrow! I hope so badly that my dates are included....
Thanks for the info!!

WHOOPS in my excitement I read your post as today! Doh!

And there was me and DH standing in the kitchen yesterday telling the kids we won't be going back to DLP til May or Oct 2012..................eeeeeeeeekkkkk! Could be a goer!!!!

I've never bought during a flash sale before, is it only for online bookings, coz then I'd have to pay upfront (which might be pretty tricky at the mo!) and I usually book on the phone??????????

Anyone know?:surfweb:

Anyone knows the exact dates ?

:confused3

Oh....I see the dates...sorry....for selected arrivals until 22nd March 2011

Lola will you talk me thru this?
We have booked the Cheyenne for Nov 7th, i would like to upgrade to SL. would this be possible provided my dates are included or is it only on new bookings?

I dont want to let myself get excited buuuuut..... im praying it would work out to suit me. Wants DDs surprise trip to be perfect! oooh maybe even a lakeview room!!
Thanks

Anyone knows the exact dates ?

:confused3

Oh....I see the dates...sorry....for selected arrivals until 22nd March 2011

I didn't notice the dates before, boo, no upgrade for me.
Still hoping 40% might come back for more general dates!

Hi all, my first post and not what I thought it would be!!

I have booked my first visit to DLP only last night, but now am worried that my dates will be in the 50% off sale.

I wonder if it would be viable to cancel my booking and rebook in the sale.

Will get calculator out tomorrow!

Hi misfit76,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :goodvibes

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

Don't worry, if you've booked from the UK with Disney and the flash sale comes up with better prices (bearing in mind its only for trips up to 22nd March this year) you can do one of 2 things - you can upgrade to a better hotel for the same/slightly more than the package you've already booked if the new offer compares well, or you can cancel (but you'd lose some money as a deposit and cancellation fee) and re-book for a lower price.

Best wait til tomorrow, see what happens :).

Hi all -

Can anyone tell me if it's possible for me to upgrade hotel (if the price is right) during the flash sale? Can I call them up tomorrow and find out?

We arrive on 9th March.

We probably won't get much more of a discount as I booked this packaged during the 40% off hotel and transport. :confused3

Lola will you talk me thru this?
We have booked the Cheyenne for Nov 7th, i would like to upgrade to SL. would this be possible provided my dates are included or is it only on new bookings?

I dont want to let myself get excited buuuuut..... im praying it would work out to suit me. Wants DDs surprise trip to be perfect! oooh maybe even a lakeview room!!
Thanks

This is what I was hoping to do but it looks like it's only gonna be arrivals up to march :( if 40% comes back for your dates though yes you could upgrade! There is no fee if new booking is more expensive but last year for example we upgraded from NBC to hny for an extra £16 for 5 nights. Well worth it!

Mickeysfavouritegirl, yes you can upgrade - but you're probably right, I don't think you're likely to better 40% off on your package including transport.

Thanks for the welcome, found the board very useful when planning trip

Ah, spot the school boy error!

Didnt see the dates, as we are going in late May, so sale wont affect me.

<wipes forehead>

so if I'm going in march I could ask for an upgrade using this sale?
When I booked, some package was used - kids stay & play.. something like that

I wouldn't worry too much about the flash sale only being up to March trips this time, this is usually the case anyway with the flash sales, its often only for trips taken within about 2 months of the sale dates. But last year they had 3 flash sales, a couple of months apart ;).

Mickeysfavouritegirl, yes you can upgrade - but you're probably right, I don't think you're likely to better 40% off on your package including transport.

Thanks, I thought so. I'll still give them call tomorrow - no harm, hopefully they'll wish me a magical day at the end of the call lol. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter