50% Flash Sale DLP

I get the crocket ranch offer when I follow the special 50 % link...

I can get New york hotel instead of Newport bay and I still got 20 Eur left... Why should I do?

don't follow links (although I did)..just put in the dates and the price will come up automatically.

What are the dates, i have tried lots of different ones but i am getting nothing:confused3 HELP!!!

don't follow links (although I did)..just put in the dates and the price will come up automatically.

but they say I'm using Offer: "1 night/1 Day Free", Kids under 12 Stay & Play Free, not the up 50% off...

ahh its not on the regular special offers page but on the front page. and booooo hiss its only for up to late march after all. Shame

So if I'm not getting anything, it means my dates are not THOSE dates? But it said for arrivals till 22nd of March. We're going on 13th!!!

ahh its not on the regular special offers page but on the front page. and booooo hiss its only for up to late march after all. Shame

where??? I don't get anything... bah!

we are going half way through feb...my dates aren't included but the day after is...it will be certain days...3 nights max...

Could someone please give me a date where the 50% off is available. I have tried loads in Feb and march and all i am geting for all of them is either the normal price or 1 night free.

when you get a price is still says upto 50% off...doesn't actually tell you what % you got...so unless you knew the price before its a guess!lol

I get this Offer: "1 night/1 Day Free", Kids under 12 Stay & Play Free, that's all

15th feb...3 nights...2 adults 2 kids...£315....I put in santa fe but it said not available but gave me cheyenne.

As the 50% offer is only on 3+ nights, I put in details for an extra night at the Newport Bay Club, rather than the 2 nights I've got booked at the Sequoia Lodge, and it's coming up at only £44 more expensive.

Should I upgrade and just leave early??

I can't check what the offer would be in the Sequoia as apparently there's no availability over my dates! :( Would have liked to either upgrade or add the meal package on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter