4th of July at the Fort

hahaha I was wondering if anyone else complained. I went down there and tried to be nice, and told them if they were going past early afternoon, i'd have a problem. The lady that called back said they'd be there for a week... i was like uh, Houston, we have a problem... then they left. I wonder where they all went..

thank you for the compliment on the cart. next year we will try to do a better job

my son was the kid riding his scooter in the rain all day long.

We loved the Yorkies. We had the rat terrier that thinks he's a big dog as well.

For a couple of days, we had the landscape workers truck in our site. DH visited with them a few times. They were very apologetic but the sounds were annoying.

I don't think we'll be able to wait 5 years to return! This was a grand trip. If only I10 wasn't in such bad condition. Texas was bad enough but Louisiana and Mississippi was tough.

The workers came back last week to finish. The whole 1700 loop is now clean. I think they spent all week working on it. I know I spent an entire day under my awning watching them chip wood with the chipper. It looks nice, but funny. I hope they are done now. I am here in 1715 and my parents are in 1716. We will be here until Aug 12th or so. I think the parade was awsome and gets better every year. My 3 oldest girls were in it with their scooters and my youngest sat on the side of the road. How mad were they that she got all the loot. They swear next year they are going to be on the side of the road with the youngest. I saw the two trailers with the Texas signs, but did not realize you were dissers. Duh! I guess the mickey heads on the dish would have done it for me, but I am slow. Sorry!

eh, at least you saw the ears on the dish...... we drove by oblivious.

I don't think I 10 through Louisiana and Mississippi has ever been good. Thats the part of the trip we don't look forward to. ( Lost things out of a cabinet around Lake Charles) I checked our schedule and we have to work next year on the 4th. We may go to the Grand Canyon next summer and then back to the Fort the following year. We'd like to take the grand kids every couple of years until they get tired of us. ( We figure we have 5 to 10 years - they grow up pretty fast nowadays!)

Concan Girl - we're planning on Grand Canyon and Yosemite next summer. I wish we could find a supportive disboards type forum for that trip. We've traveled New Mexico and Colorado but pretty clueless to Arizona and California. We know what we want to see but not sure if it's doable!

We just booked for the 4th 2008. It sounds like you all had a great time. Any pictures of the parade? I would LOVE :love: to see them all.

We just booked for 2008 as well! June 27-July 7th! YEAH!

The AAA room only cabin rate was just shy of $40 off regular rate per night! Got to love those savings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter