4th of July at the Fort

I just got a deal via e-mail for less than $75 round trip. He keeps talking about coming back..... what did Yall feed him ?
We blew a trailer tire just south of Ocala and some guy with a muddy Toyota broke my windshield in TN, other than that we made good time.

It has been in the 70's since we got home, we havent needed the AC anywhere.

Tell all the cousins we said "howdy"
(including, Mom, Dad and that crazy lady that hangs out with you)

What did we feed him? A whole bunch of southern bull. Plus, we even taught him how to use yall correctly in a sentence!:laughing: Let us know if he ever wants to fly back for a while, the crazy lady I hang out with will be more than happy to pick him up from the airport. I have my oldest son coming down on Fri with some of his friends and they will stay till Monday. The people that took your site are still there, but I give them the stink eye everytime I go by. Some people just are not fun. I ran into proudmama4 one more time before she left. Wanted to know if yall made it home o.k. I am still looking for Stacktester. We will think about you and the family on the 4th and drink a toast in your honor!

Ok, so we finally got back online tonight. So the banner is off the cart til Tuesday evening b/c of the recent rain. It was great to meet Mystify,Stacktester, and ProudMomof4. We will be sticking around the Fort the next 2 days, minus lunch Tuesday and Fireworks on Tuesday evening.Wednesday is looking to be fun. Going to start sorting out all of the throw aways tonight.See you 'round the Fort.:banana:

Anyone know what time the golf cart parade is going to start? We plan on getting there about 8am and park in the overflow lot until our site is ready.

what an amazing golf cart parade...... people were really into it. much more than we were. Met MBMACS, and people liked the beads we thru....... we are in 1732, stop by early for a beer....... before I get drunk.

Hope you guys have fun!

Looks like our fireworks shows a couple hours south of you guys are going to get cancelled, 80% chance of rain tonight, hopefully Orlando isn't getting the same stuff.

Post pictures if you got em!! :)

Me Too!! But its great to here whats going on! Hope you all are having fun!

don't be jealous of me.... wer're in the 1700 loop, and it sounds like a construction site here.... chopping, shredding, they are clearing the brush. I've already been to the front desk to complain.

it's so loud, you can't hold a conversation outside.

edit: Just got a call from Martha. The contractors are leaving. Will be back to get their wood chips tomorrow.

I wonder when Colson39 is coming? Hope to meet you if you are here tomorrow.

stacktester,
man, it seems like you've been there for two months now! was this a continuous stay or did you break it up into a couple trips?

stacktester,
man, it seems like you've been there for two months now! was this a continuous stay or did you break it up into a couple trips?

He bailed out and went back to Jax when he heard I was coming :lmao:

He bailed out and went back to Jax when he heard I was coming :lmao:

That's not true. I just wanted to be here with MRSGUS and SUNDEE and have them all to myself lol. By the way Scott you're the only person from the board just about that wasn't here for the 4th. I met a ton of dis'ers.

I hate to see it come to an end. MrsGus of course will watch all our rear ends lol as we go. That's ok, the next time we come and she's not here I'll be sure to let her have a live update.

None the less everybody we met was just as nice as I expected. What was funny too is I met about 4 families from Jacksonville.

That's not true. I just wanted to be here with MRSGUS and SUNDEE and have them all to myself lol. By the way Scott you're the only person from the board just about that wasn't here for the 4th. I met a ton of dis'ers.

I hate to see it come to an end. MrsGus of course will watch all our rear ends lol as we go. That's ok, the next time we come and she's not here I'll be sure to let her have a live update.

None the less everybody we met was just as nice as I expected. What was funny too is I met about 4 families from Jacksonville.

I have this naggin little problem called "two jobs" that keeps getting in the way of all my fun. They also keep sending me these papers ever month that talk about this thing called "mortgage" They are all a bunch of buzzkillers if you ask me. ;)
MrsGus however is a professional "bum" (her words not mine)
I think I missed that one in career class.......

Scott

Ladson. I went to College Park Elem & Middle and then Stratford High for 2 years before moving here. I still have a lot of family West of the Ashley and some in Goose Creek. Most of my family graduated from Middleton High School.

We aren't too close to Disney, though much closer than SC. We are on an island about 3 1/2 hours from Disney.

Holy Smokes!

When did you go there????

My brother went to CP Elem and I went to Middle in 8th and Stratford in 9th. Was in the area since 5th adn dabbled at quite a few other schools before ended up at those to.

ETA: Went to Oakbrook smack dab when it opened and Rawlings and Alston before that.

Met Stacktester, a fine gentleman.... Where is Colson???

Met Stacktester, a fine gentleman.... Where is Colson???

Have you been giving that cart a workout visiting with people ?

MrsDisney wants to come back, our last trip was really fun, she has also been looking at toyhaulers for the future.

Scott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter