4th Girls-Only Trip ~ PLEASE check first post for link to new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I just heard that he got out of surgery and everything went fine. WHEW!
Good news!

Also, I want to start eating better & walking so I can start feeling better about myself. When I was in the hospital, they weighed me & I had no idea I had gained that much weight :scared1:. It was very depressing. I'm hoping by the time the next trip rolls around you guys won't even recgonize me :).

TTFN,
Katie
Don't be too hard on yourself. I thought you looked very pretty when I saw you on the trip, especially at Ariels with your red shirt and tiara.
I know you can do it though!!

Good morning and happy Saturday all!!
Back at ya babe!

If you have children don't go to Elmer's Restaurants!! The manager was a total weasel & did not handle any of this appropriately!! Totally drained emotionally by the time we got to leave.
I'm sorry that happened to you.

My mouth hurts REAL bad!
:hug:
You'll have to pass on what works and what doesn't for when my girls get their braces.

Right now I'm making my bed and later this afternoon Jesus and I are going shopping. He's leaving to Mexico next week (for 10 days!) and he wants me to tag along to go get some new
Is he going on vacation? Have fun shopping!

Good afternoon and happy Saturday ladies :)
Same to you!! It's a nice day here, a bit windy but nice. Taking my girls to a party in the park a bit later.

Have a great weekend all!! :hippie:

Afternoon gals!

I am back from my day! It was quite exciting to say the least. :) I went out to meet mom at the office and while I was waiting for her to finish up some work the girls and I were sitting in my car and the battery died. COMPLETELY dead. Wouldn't even click when I turned the key! EEK!!! Luckily my dad was there with her so he was able to jump it but I have REALLY short jumper cables and his battery was on the other side of his car from mine so it was really hard to get the cars next to eachother but we finally did and then it took 4 tries before it would finally turn over! I don't know what the heck is wrong with the stupid thing. The car is an 06 and I ALREADY had to replace the orig battery after only a year which is really weird. Most batteries last about 5 years!! But anyway now this. This is a brand new 5 year battery and it died after sitting there with the radio on for only like 10 minutes!

But anyway after we got that mess fixed we took the girls to fresh choice and had a nice lunch and then went to Joann's where they were able to make a magnet, a necklace, a pin and a little St Patty's day surprise. Mom bought some fabric for them to practice learning to sew and they signed up for a beginning crochet class. So they had a LOT of fun!

We are finally back home and it is a BEAUTIFUL day. Wish it was a tad warmer but the sun is out and it is SO clear and gorgeous!

I plan to finish watching our movies we rented and just kick back.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Beth have fun at the park!!

It looks like a nice day outside. Too bad I'm sitting here, pouting. My friend who was supposed to go to DLR with me this summer officially told me today that she can't make it which most likely points to me having to cancel the trip entirely. And I was getting so excited for it. I simply can't do the whole thing on my own right now unless I somehow won the lottery or can find someone else to go with me. Let's just say that I have a better chance of winning the lotto than option #2.

Now I'm sad.

It doesn't boost my spirits any that I have to work graveyard tonight minus one person + DST.

Hopefully everyone is having a better day, lol.

Kelly - That's crazy about your car battery. But it's got me thinking and trying to remember how long ago I had to replace mine. Knowing my luck I'll need to soon seeing as I just made my las car payment 2 days ago. But I guess that's better than wrecking the poor thing.

Laurie - I'm sorry to hear about what happened the other day. That's completely unfortunate and I would have been fuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter