4th Girls-Only Trip ~ PLEASE check first post for link to new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm first! I'm first! :dance3:

And, since I'm first, I feel the need to christen the thread appropriately with next year's t-shirt design:

heaven.jpg

At least none of you moan in your sleep, like Miss Heather did!! I think she was dreaming about Billy!

I'm planning a solo trip to the mouse around the same time, so may be able to bump my vacation ahead a week to participate, as it sounds like alot of fun. How far in advance would I have to commit to the 4th Annual Girls trip? I won't be able to book anything till DH books his vacation time in Jan/11. Thanks for any info you can give me regarding this.

Trish

I'm planning a solo trip to the mouse around the same time, so may be able to bump my vacation ahead a week to participate, as it sounds like alot of fun. How far in advance would I have to commit to the 4th Annual Girls trip? I won't be able to book anything till DH books his vacation time in Jan/11. Thanks for any info you can give me regarding this.

Trish
It would be great if you could join us! We're always looking for more Canadians, I'm in Mission, BC.
You don't need to commit right away but you can always follow along with the thread to get to know everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter