40% discount offer for UK

Yes !!! It worked.
I am going on Aug 19 for 2 nights the four of us at cheyenne for $411 GBP.

Received the email confirmation. :cool1:

I just put my canadian address and left the country as United Kingdom.;)
Not really lying as Canada was once a british colony:rotfl2:

I am extremely happy.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well done on getting your booking!

I have been told that my new job will honour any holidays booked this year:woohoo:

Just need to book a couple now;)

Is this any good? It sounds good to me what do you think?
£612
2 adults. 2 children (3 & 6). 3 nights staying at the Newport Bay in may.
Including halfboard plus.

Any input would be greatly appreciated as I have to talk my hubby into it!!!

We're paying £422 for 3 nights at the Newport Bay for 2 adults, that's without HB added on (yet) so it seems pretty reasonable :confused3 .

I'm paying £391 for 5 days at the Cheyenne for 1 adult and 1 child. Thats without the 40% off.

Is this any good? It sounds good to me what do you think?
£612
2 adults. 2 children (3 & 6). 3 nights staying at the Newport Bay in may.
Including halfboard plus.

Any input would be greatly appreciated as I have to talk my hubby into it!!!

I think thats a great quote if it includes HB plus:thumbsup2

For 2 adults and 6yo and 3yo I'm paying £750 for 5nts Cheyenne with HB plus during Bank Holiday/School hols and I'm well happy with that as £300 of it is the food! I think the 5nts accom, breakfast and tickets for under £100 a night for all four us us is a bargain.
Break it down by the night if that helps with your DH (I know it does with mine:rotfl2: :rotfl2: ) quote him the walk up price of park entrance for one day and that should pursuade him he's getting a bargain!
Good luck:thumbsup2

(To whoever said their holiday in Oct wouldnt qualify) - The 40% off is valid until the end of October.

(To whoever said the offer is only on the "dark blue" dates) - Thats totally wrong, it's valid on all types on arrival dates even some "yellow price band dates.

The dates are selling out really fast, but most dates still have at least 1 on site hotel with 40% (perhaps not the particular one you want though). The offers only been on 2 days and loads of days have gone already.

It's valid from 2nts and 3 days upwards.

Can be used in conjunction with kids under 7 stay and play free but not with 1 nt & 1 day free offers.

I have a huge spreadsheet from Disney sent to me twice times a day. It has all the "blackout dates" for all the hotels on this 40% offer, which saves you trying each date one at a time online to try and find a date with the 40% included. If you want me to check a certain month and hotel for what dates still have the 40% so you can book online then pm me and I'll happily do it. As I'm nice. :)

i just tried the uk website but i cant access the offer. it keeps giving me prices in euros and only the irish offers apply. it worked the first time and then got redirected. its a shame as what i am paying here for the santa fe i could stay in the new york for.

Just call a UK tour operator that sells Disney packages and get them to book it for you. They generally book at same online rate (sometimes with discount) so you'll still get the 40% off!

(To whoever said their holiday in Oct wouldnt qualify) - The 40% off is valid until the end of October.

(To whoever said the offer is only on the "dark blue" dates) - Thats totally wrong, it's valid on all types on arrival dates even some "yellow price band dates.

The dates are selling out really fast, but most dates still have at least 1 on site hotel with 40% (perhaps not the particular one you want though). The offers only been on 2 days and loads of days have gone already.

It's valid from 2nts and 3 days upwards.

Can be used in conjunction with kids under 7 stay and play free but not with 1 nt & 1 day free offers.

I have a huge spreadsheet from Disney sent to me twice times a day. It has all the "blackout dates" for all the hotels on this 40% offer, which saves you trying each date one at a time online to try and find a date with the 40% included. If you want me to check a certain month and hotel for what dates still have the 40% so you can book online then pm me and I'll happily do it. As I'm nice. :)

All the information about the deal that I have seen says the offer is only for dates up to the 30th September and the online booking doesnt show any dates in Oct with 40% off.

All the information about the deal that I have seen says the offer is only for dates up to the 30th September and the online booking doesnt show any dates in Oct with 40% off.

I'm afraid the information you have seen must have been incorrect then. The booking dates for 40% discount are 23rd Feb - 15th April and the travel dates are arrivals between 1st April - 31st Oct. Of that I am 100% sure.

There are only a few dates in Oct for the 40% left, none at all for the half term or "yellow" days. I havent checked today, but yesterday a few "Blue" dates were still available. These 40% discount prices are not available online for October. They will show with the "£100 early booking offer", but can be booked instead with the 40% off over the telephone direct with Disney. (Only if it will make it cheaper than using the £100 discount offer of course, you can't combine the two)

I'm afraid the information you have seen must have been incorrect then. The booking dates for 40% discount are 23rd Feb - 15th April and the travel dates are arrivals between 1st April - 31st Oct. Of that I am 100% sure.

There are only a few dates in Oct for the 40% left, none at all for the half term or "yellow" days. I havent checked today, but yesterday a few "Blue" dates were still available. These 40% discount prices are not available online for October. They will show with the "£100 early booking offer", but can be booked instead with the 40% off over the telephone direct with Disney. (Only if it will make it cheaper than using the £100 discount offer of course, you can't combine the two)

That is weird as the disneyland paris website says :-

Just book a 3 day / 2 night minimum package in a Disney Hotel to arrive any date from 3rd April until 30th September 2009 and you'll get 40% off.

Do you work for Disney? as I don't understand why Disney would send you a spreadsheet of what days the 40% offer was available on.

Doesnt the new advert even state the 40% off is only for dates up to the end of September?

Do you work for Disney? as I don't understand why Disney would send you a spreadsheet of what days the 40% offer was available on.

Doesnt the new advert even state the 40% off is only for dates up to the end of September?

I'm pretty sure it does... Also I dont understand why Disney wouldnt advertise that the offer was on until the end of October?:confused3

I'm pretty sure it does... Also I dont understand why Disney wouldnt advertise that the offer was on until the end of October?:confused3

What i don't understand is why Disney would be E-mailing out spreadsheets of what days had the discount on to customers :confused3 I'm postive that is a sackable offense in Disney.

I remember my friend who works higher up than reservations, he had the schedule for the week i was there once and he couldnt even send it to me as he could of gotten the sack. I had to wait for it to be published.

Its a good offer, hope you all get good prices. I think I am going to book for January when the brochure comes out though to get the kids under 12 go free as the under 7 one is no good for us now.

Hello, hope you managed to sort your euro star tickets out.

Re disney as far as I know if you book over the phone you pay 10% deposit (which we did) and I think if you book on line you have to pay for all of it. They then take the full amount 60 days before.

Sorry only just replied, been on 12.5 hour shift last couple of days so not managed to get on here. Thanks for info, dont know if you can book 40% off on the phone, il have to ring up and see.

I havent rang up eurostar yet so will do that in a minute and see what they say. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter