40% discount offer for UK

am i the only one with nothing booked lol. i feel so left out

I have just booked 3 nights in the DLH on 5th May with the 40% discount. The CM on the phone was very good, and looked through for availability in May, and the price is £769. I am very pleased as this is roughly the same as we were going to pay in January, but couldn't go due to DH being ill. I was getting prices in May for £1100+ so am more than happy!!

I'm booking again for January aswell Claire lol. I really shouldnt but....lol

January prices with the under 12s go free offer and free night offer is just to good for me to miss as it also includes a free flight to for DD. Hopefully they will those offers for next January like this year.

I looked at september however its more than double than what I paid in January even with the 40% off, its the flights that bumps the price up.

I have just checked my dates (24-29th May Cheyenne) for a friend and the 40% offer isn't available anymore. Looks like it's all booked. I'm so glad I booked:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

HI - having been very tempted by this offer I have investigated and the best price I could get was £458 for 4 adults - 2 nights and 3 days in the Cheyenne in July school hols (blue days). Considering this includes park passes I think it's a great bargain - but after looking at this thread I have noticed some people getting 5 days for a similar price. Maybe I have left it too late to get the really good deals!

I am very tempted to book - even for such a short time - as we will also be able to use airmiles for free flights!

I have just checked my dates (24-29th May Cheyenne) for a friend and the 40% offer isn't available anymore. Looks like it's all booked. I'm so glad I booked:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I just looked at that date for 2 Adults and it came up with 40% off staying at the Cheyenne, I noticed though that 10th May the sequonia lodge was cheaper than the Cheyenne, I just happened to glance across and normally it says x amount more, but it actually said for x amount less lol.

I have not booked again, I am tempted but I have a summer hol in Turkey to pay for.

Oh and 40% off is NOT till end of Oct on the TV advert - I literally have just seen it and it definately says 30th Sept.

I just looked at that date for 2 Adults and it came up with 40% off staying at the Cheyenne, I noticed though that 10th May the sequonia lodge was cheaper than the Cheyenne, I just happened to glance across and normally it says x amount more, but it actually said for x amount less lol.

Thats interesting I just looked again for my friend after reading your post and my dates are coming up as £760 with no 40% discount. When did you look?
Perhaps it's because you're looking for 2 adults only and no children:confused3

I must admit I've not had much luck with the dates I've put in but due to being off line for weeks with a poorly computer I've not dedicated that much time to looking, maybe this weekend I'll strike lucky ... need something to look forward to :goodvibes

January prices with the under 12s go free offer and free night offer is just to good for me to miss as it also includes a free flight to for DD. Hopefully they will those offers for next January like this year.

I looked at september however its more than double than what I paid in January even with the 40% off, its the flights that bumps the price up.

I agree January is too cheap to refuse, not sure when in January i want to go yet, might go same time as this year and see all the Christmas stuff again.

Just got a Montana room for 4 nights/5days mid July for all 4 of us for £750 or thereabouts. This same stay on the Irish site is over 1200 Euro. When you do the exchange from sterling to euro, I've still saved over 300. Happy Happy days.....:cool1:

am i the only one with nothing booked lol. i feel so left out

Was just wondering if you had booked!!!

I haven't booked either and if I look at the sites (flights & Disney) anymore my eyes will explode.

I just wish someone could make the decision for me. Do I go, just me and daughter in May or do I go for her birthday in August and bring 2 cousins with me (cost more in August obviously as I will be paying for 4 instead of 2), but the evenings will be longer, but will the crowds be ridiculous????

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yep your right, MrsTigger even rang Disney this morning who confirmed it was only on untill September.

The 40% offer was originally until Oct 30th.. I have an email shot that states this... they changed it last minute before the offer went "live" on Monday 23rd. They were still honouring the 40% for customers who had received the incorrect advert by mail shot when they called direct and asked for Oct dates....

This has now been withdrawn (since this morning) and Disney will no longer honour 40% off for Oct dates.

Thats interesting I just looked again for my friend after reading your post and my dates are coming up as £760 with no 40% discount. When did you look?
Perhaps it's because you're looking for 2 adults only and no children:confused3

Yeah just looked again and its not offering 40% discount anymore - strange! I didnt add children when I first looked, so added 2 this time and no 40%, took them off again (so making it the same as I looked yesterday) and its no showing 40% off that way either.

Going to have a look now at the date in May that I am very tempted with lol.

Was just wondering if you had booked!!!

I haven't booked either and if I look at the sites (flights & Disney) anymore my eyes will explode.

I just wish someone could make the decision for me. Do I go, just me and daughter in May or do I go for her birthday in August and bring 2 cousins with me (cost more in August obviously as I will be paying for 4 instead of 2), but the evenings will be longer, but will the crowds be ridiculous????

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

to be honest if i could avoid the summer holidays i would. i am just spoiled that i got such a good deal in feb. its was 595 euro for six nights. so when i was looking at over 700 for five nights on the irish website i was like eeeemmm not such a good deal :rotfl:

im just afraid to book anything as i only book when aer lingus have their pay no fares deal. so if i booked now that would cancel out my saving kwim?

i would go in may if i were you. did you look at some tr in august to get an idea of how busy it is. you might not mind it but i know i couldnt stick crowds like that.

The 40% offer was originally until Oct 30th.. I have an email shot that states this... they changed it last minute before the offer went "live" on Monday 23rd. They were still honouring the 40% for customers who had received the incorrect advert by mail shot when they called direct and asked for Oct dates....

This has now been withdrawn (since this morning) and Disney will no longer honour 40% off for Oct dates.

:rolleyes:

Still havent explained why on earth Disney would be emailing you a spreadsheet of dates applicable for the 40%, Maybe i should give them a ring and get a copy and upload it for the DIS :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter