40% discount offer for UK

Aristol

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone,

There is a discount for UK if you book by 15th April for a 2 nights minimum stay between 3rd April to 30th September. Several conditions apply.

What I've learnt so far is the discount only applies if the arrival day is a 'dark blue'day and offer is valid to certain Hotels for each date for a maximum 5 night stay.

So I rushed and booked for a 6 day/5night stay, 2 Montana double room in Sequoa Lodge for 1927 pounds:) (June 20th -25th)

And also 2 standard room for 2 nights in Cheyene without discount. The old price would be 3506 pounds, now it is 3240 for the 6 of us, in an updated room and two hotels to experience:)

OT - Are there any interconnecting Montana Rooms?

I wont be happy if my stay in Sept is cheaper with this deal. May have to rebook and lose my deposit if it works out cheaper. Thanks for the heads up.

Hi, is this for any arrival time, even in the school holidays. It will be a first if it is.

Thats good, we don't go anyway until October so it wouldn't apply, but it might be nice to have a little jaunt in the summer.

Roon,

I don't live in the UK so sorry I don't know which dates are the school holiday:)

However it's worth checking, the offer is available the usual Disney booking site.

I'm happy because I didn't cause you a headache;) and not happy because I can't help you getting a cheaper holiday:angel:

Well for 5 days its only costing me £394 so if that had 40% off i would of been :banana: :lmao: But it doesnt so oh well lol.

Oooohhhhh, thanks for that....must go check.

I definitely want to go in September but am also debating / trying to afford a June or July trip as well.

Jeccaboos you sound like me lol.

:rotfl2: - I'm not that bad yet!

It doesn't help that every day my DD (who is 4) says 'Can we go to Disney today'.

I just put her to bed and said to DH 'Oooooh, 40% off on some dates' and he was like :rolleyes:

:cool1: :cool1: What dates have you gone for?

We arrive on Sunday 27th September and leave on.....well the Saturday after :rotfl2: Because of ferry crossings and times we will have 5 full days in the park which is brilliant.

Currently looking for June and wondering if finances will stretch...or a trip for me and DH to stay in the DLH without the kids :scared1: (only they would never ever have to find out)

There were some good prices for the summer holidays too - 6 nights in the DCR in July was coming up at about £800....it was over £1400 when I looked last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter