3 things you remember about Kindergarten

Man, you guys remember a lot more than me. I just remember that Mrs. Taylor was very old. So probably 40 or something ;) Man, I'd love to figure out how old she really was.

Beyond that? I've got nothing.

My kindergarten teacher was Mrs. Teller, and she really was old. And she was going senile. She'd tell us all to stand up, forget that she said that, and yell at us for not being in our seats.

1. My teacher adored me.
2. I sat next to the in room bathroom because I always had to pee.
3. My best friend's name was Melinda which I loved because Melinda is my middle name.

1. There was a girl in my kindergarten whom was very goofy and giggly. I liked her and we did a lot of silly things. One day she told me she moves away, I was very sad.

2. Next to the kindergarten was a railroad track. It was used rarely by a company moving big things from point A to B. Once in a while a train was passing very slowly and everyone got up, ran to the windows and watched the train go by. I was so bored by the trains and did not understand why a train is so interesting.

3. One of the women watching us wanted us to learn a choreography to the music of a back then famous song for children. I had a cassette at home with that song and I absolutely did not like it. When listening to the cassette at home I always skipped to the next song. I told that woman (is teacher the right english word for someone who works in a in a kindergarten??) that I do not want to participate. She yelled at me and forced me to participate. I hated it!!! And she bad breath from cigarettes, I smelled it when she yelled at me.

I never went to kindergarten. It wasn't a requirement in 1979. We had the option to go but I didn't want to. I began 1st grade in 1980. Really don't feel like I missed out on anything at all. In fact, I feel that I was privileged. I had a stay at home mom. I imagine I gained more that year by getting to stay home than I would have in 10 years of kindergarten.

1. We made bread..I can still remember how good it smelled while it was cooking.
2. Our teacher reading to us at naptime.
3. We had this big spool thing that we would roll around and try to balance on.

A boy spit on me, so I spit on him in retaliation. He told on me. I got time-out, he got a paddling (my mother signed a paper that they couldn't paddle me). Ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter