3 hour dvd tour of DLP anyone interested?..

I got this from mousebits and is very good, I will be sharing it from there and there are several other people sharing. This is probably going to be the easiest way for people to DL it. BitTorrent is real easy.

Download and install a Client such as Azureus.
Join Mousebits and search for DLP a video tour by martin
Click on the torrent file open and your DL should start.

Any probs message me and I should be able to help

Steve

I'm downloading it now from micebits. I'll host it on stage6 (high quality youtube style site) as soon as it's downloaded.

Might take a day as it appears there are few seeders for it.

Happy Tappy.

That is grate news. If you do that then I will do the DVD's. Some people will still like to have it on DVD i think.

Perhaps we can have a look online and decide if we want the DVD - best of both worlds!

Alright guys,

Here is part 1

You don't need to signup to watch it but you do need the divx plugin (it will tell you if you don't have it!)

You can either play it online or download it for yourself! Double click the picture to make it full screen.

The other 2 parts will be finished tonight. It's took around 3 hours to upload the first part to stage6!

Well done Happy Tappy I am sure people will enjoy this, I have had a flick through the ones I downloaded and they cover a lot of the parks.

thanks happy tappy, stage6 is great, they do lots of japanese drama and anime too!

Thanks it's wonderful!!

Fantastic

I have just watched part 1 and just about to move on to part 2.

You are a star ....Thanks

Hmmmmm, sems to be something wrong with my internet connection. Part 1 took 8 hours just to stream so that I could watch it - not to download! :furious: I had to leave it running all night.
So now, let's hope I enjoy it. :)

I would love a copy please, if anyone is able to sort out the dvds. I know I'm rather stupid ;) but all that techy info is too much for me!

Hmmmmm, sems to be something wrong with my internet connection. Part 1 took 8 hours just to stream so that I could watch it - not to download! :furious: I had to leave it running all night.
So now, let's hope I enjoy it. :)

Plays instantly for me, are you on a slow connection?

I didn't have a problem playing it, but DH is hopefully going to download and burn them to DVD for me this afternoon.

Again, thanks ever so much Happy Tappy for sorting it, much appreciated. :)

I can stream it no problem but can't download, just keep getting the message unable to download, check your internet connection :confused3 we're on BT Broadband 3, so 8mb and unlimited downloads, unless anyone's got any advice I'm going to have a play with it tomorrow.

I had DivX installed anyway and was prompted to update that, I did and then I had a look on their forum and followed their instructions and downloaded the uploader, something to do with Codecs, I chose to install all the components that came with that, but still got the same message.

Just wondering when I click download nothing appears to be happening, I get a small icon in the lower left corner of the taskbar, but it doesn't ask me to specify where to save, is that usual ?
and then after a while I get the error message.

I can stream it no problem but can't download, just keep getting the message unable to download, check your internet connection :confused3 we're on BT Broadband 3, so 8mb and unlimited downloads, unless anyone's got any advice I'm going to have a play with it tomorrow.

I had DivX installed anyway and was prompted to update that, I did and then I had a look on their forum and followed their instructions and downloaded the uploader, something to do with Codecs, I chose to install all the components that came with that, but still got the same message.

Just wondering when I click download nothing appears to be happening, I get a small icon in the lower left corner of the taskbar, but it doesn't ask me to specify where to save, is that usual ?
and then after a while I get the error message.

Strange, I don't know why it would do that.

I'm going to start a new thread for informative videos as I've got a few others that I've downloaded! You can find the thread HERE

The DVD is nearly ready. It will have a couple of other videos about DLP on it. If you PM me I will give you my address so you can send a DVD to me.

David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter