3 hour dvd tour of DLP anyone interested?..

lizbro

Mouseketeer
hi,i`ve managed to get my copy of the 3 hr dlp tour backd up now and thought i`d offer it for sharing along the lines of the phantom manor one thats doing the rounds the description of it is here

Disneyland Paris: a video guide -
Three part, 3 hour tour of the entire resort. An in depth look at Disneyland Park, why it cost so much, its layout, improvements over Florida, its shows and attractions. I show each land in detail, its landscaping, architecture, shops, everything (almost!) Includes:

Full multi angle ridethrus of Phantom Manor, Big Thundermountain, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, Pirates of the Caribbean, Peter Pans Flight, Snow Whites Scary Adventures, Pinochios Daring Journey, Storybookland Canal Cruise, Its a Small World, Space Mountain and The Disneyland Railroad.

Plus a look at Star Tours, Autopia, Honey I shrunk the Audience, Dumbo, Lancelots Carousell, Sleeping Beauty Castle, Tarzan, Winnie the Pooh and Friend Too, Videopolis, The Wonderful World of Disney Parade, Fantillusion and Fantasy in the Sky.

Plus, a tour of Disney Village, the Hotels, an indepth look in the Newport Bay Resort, a transport section and ride round the resort.

Also includes The Walt Disney Studios, with looks at The Art of Disney Animation, Animagique, Cinemagique, The Studio Tour, Moteurs Action! Stunt Show and full ridethrus of the Production Tram Tour, Armageddon and Rock N Rollercoaster (all 5 different rides). Plus the Disney Cinema Parade!

Part one 477mb, part two 434mb, part 3 468mb. All 640x480 Divx AVI - And of course virtually all source audio!
i would suggest sending me 3 dvd`s but as it would take me forever to do them i have done an extra set so pm me if your interested ..nik if you want to start it off i can deliver to you ,well worth seeing and theres no copyright as far asi know so feel free to take a copy as it passes through
btw-if anyone knows the guy who did this its fantastic!!!
liz

You found it then - that's great :thumbsup2 I would love to see it after Nik please. :)

I'd love to have a look at those, they would all fit onto 1 dvd if they are .avi's.
:Pinkbounc

I would love to have a look at these please. They would really help me plan and get excited for my January trip! :Pinkbounc

What a kind offer. :thumbsup2

Sara. :)

i`m actually trying to get them converted back to avi files then i can get them all on 1 dvd but i`ll strart the list off,bexx pm me and i`ll get them sent to you
bexx
nubbedy -sent today (thurs)
torchy
ware bears
cyrano
paulanddebbie
stargate barbie
gavvy

as i recieve blank dvd and send it back i shall alter this to show whos have been sent

bear with me ,i`m gettting then all put on 1 dvd so if you send me 1 i can do it ,pm me and i`ll give you my addy!
liz

Im still kinda new here, but can I put my hand up for a copy of this as it goes around ! sounds fab 3hrs heaven :cloud9: one way to get the hubby to leave home (just kidding honey!!!)

ok folks ,as i`ve managed to get this all one 1 dvd the easiest way will be for you to send me a blank dvd and i`ll copy it and send it back! so pm me and i`ll give you my address i shall re do the list just so i know who wants one!

Sent you a PM. :thumbsup2 Thanks for the kind offer.

Thanks very much Liz. Sent you a PM.

Thank you very much Liz, it arrived today and I am looking forward to watching it tonight. :goodvibes

wonderful dvd thanks so much my DD loves it , in fact she watches it so much i fell i know michelle very well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter