3 hour dvd tour of DLP anyone interested?..

OMG - £8.99 for 75 minute DVD:scared1: I don't want them that much.:rotfl2:

The images on the auctions are high quality. Have you any experience of the dvds? :)

I bought a DVD on Ebay nearly a year ago now, it was a very comprehensive planning DVD, produced by a company that clearly sold holidays to DLP. There were loads of video clips of rides, the park, hotels, etc (nearly 2 hours worth!). Every so often there was a little advertising by the company, but it wasn't over the top that I remember.

I've just checked and the same vendor is still on Ebay here, selling holidays, the DVD is not currently listed, but it appears that he has sold some as recently as December so maybe he will get more soon?

I'm sorry, but I can't remember how good the quality was, and would hate to recommend something others may feel is not good, but then again it can't have been that bad, or I would remember :laughing:

Hi-if anyone wants to start this back up and copy the one i sent i don`t have a problem wit that but to be honest i`m not being mean but i just don`t have the time these days to do anymore!
When i originally started this thread i was a stay at home mum with plenty of time on my hands and now i work so i just wouldn`t be able to do this -its not the best in the world but the dvd is a pretty good walk around most of DLP and also is available to download from Disney central torrents -its by Martin is all i can remember
Sorry -honest i`m not being a spoilsport -just don`t have the time (which i why i don`t post so much either )
liz

Sorry -honest i`m not being a spoilsport -just don`t have the time (which i why i don`t post so much either )
'course you're not being a spoilsport Liz :grouphug: ~ I know the feeling only too well. There's never enough hours in the day :guilty: and I'll be going back to work soon so then there'll be even less. :scared1:

I registered and I'm pretty sure I've found the right one,
Ready, stupid question coming up............................................................
Do I choose save to my computer and then burn it to a DVD, we've got some sort of DVD software on the PC, (DH usually does all that) or do I need to "find a programme to open it online first ?

Thanks. :)

When i originally started this thread i was a stay at home mum with plenty of time on my hands and now i work so i just wouldn`t be able to do this
Liz this is an old thread but nice that you have posted.
The technology escapes me with burning etc so I'd not be able to help either :)

I registered and I'm pretty sure I've found the right one,
Ready, stupid question coming up............................................................
Do I choose save to my computer and then burn it to a DVD, we've got some sort of DVD software on the PC, (DH usually does all that) or do I need to "find a programme to open it online first ?

Thanks. :)

Ok-as this is a torrent you need a program to download it-i use one called BitComet which once installed will then open up when you try to download the file.then you can use Nero to burn to DVD-you will need to burn 3 dvd`s as i fiddled about with the 3 files to make them fit on 1 DVD.See if that helps-and if you decide to use Bitcomet to download through make sure when you get Bitcomet its a free program-if you are at anytime told you have to pay its nto the correct ome as BC is free.

i never knew that torrents existed for disney you can find the mentioned topipcs on www.mousebits.com you have to register for the site and you need to have a torrent programme installed on your pc to down load them such as bit comet or utorrent do a search on google they are free programmes so don't be tricked into paying for them they are a wee bit tricky initially to understand but they are easy when you get the hang of them i have been using torrents for years with out any problem but finding disneyland paris ones has been extra special and then like others have said you just burn them on to a dvd using nero or other burnning software mousebits are the same people as disney central but that domain is about to expire so the mousebits is the new one hope this helps someone and makes some sort of sense to those who have never used torrents before,just search on the site for disneyland paris and there are about half or dozen or so there

Hi liz. If you could send me a copy then I would be happy to do the copying part of it. Then is people send me a DVD, I would be happy to copy send them out.

Hi - my problem is that my own copy is on 3 dvd`s as i couldn`t be bothered to do it on one for myself and the first 2 are fine but the third has been scratched beyond recognition!!(kids!)I am trying to re-download it but there are not enough people with it for me to get it so i can do you a copy of the first 2 parts if you want to start this up again -the third part is the studios and a hotel round up.
Let me know if thats any good
liz

If fatdave can get it started up I would love one! We're planning a trip in April and I find the DLP planning videos not a patch on the WDW ones.

I missed this I wpould really like a copy of this if somone is going to do It i will send DVD whereever.

liz
I will PM you. When I have got a good copy to work with, I will let you all know then we can get it up and running. If you would like one, then post a msg oh hear.

Dave.

I'd like a copy,

but would it not be easier to just host it online? www.stage6.com allows you to host feature length videos in good quality. You need to convert them to divx files first though.

To do this download this: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/dvdx/DVDx_2_10_setup.zip?modtime=1185974075&big_mirror=0

then follow the instructions here: http://www.wikihow.com/Rip-a-DVD-to-an-AVI-or-MPG-File-Using-DVDx make sure you set the output as divx

then upload the video to www.stage6.com. You have to signup.

If anyone who has the disc could do that, I'd be very gratefull, it'd help out many people on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter