3 hour dvd tour of DLP anyone interested?..

i`m glad its gone down well,we feel the same !!!in fact i must email the address on it to say thanks ,hope they don`t mind it being distributed all over the uk!!

I hope micelle wanted to be famous,!!! we will have to get her on this forum seeing we all know her so well ::MinnieMo :wave:

glad everyones enjoying it as much as we do!!hopefully eveyones has got there ok sofar ,i gave up posting whos was sent as i couldnt work out who was who from user names and real names so i`ve just been doing them and putting them in thier envelopes and back in the post!!!
thxs liz

Thanks so much for doing this Liz :goodvibes A great find - it's a wonderful DVD :thumbsup2

It really is great :yay: brings all those lovely memories back. :cloud9:

Thank you Liz. :grouphug:

Thank you Liz! :wave2: My DVD arrived today and I already started watching it, will continue tonight, but from what I`ve seen so far it`s great! :wizard: Makes me wanna go there right now.

glad it made it,i have 2 more to send out if anyones waiting !just had a lapse for a couple of days ,will get them posted tomorrow tho!

PLease PM with your address so I can send you a blank DVD. This will help me out so much. I am an American, living in Belgium. I have been unable to find a current guide book or video in English.
Thank you! :bounce: Thank you! :bounce: Thank you! :bounce:

Liz

Many thanks -received last week but ties up with DD birthday celebrations.

I've watched half and can't wait to sit down and watch the rest

Thanks again :flower3:

Janet

You could always turn it into a torrent and everyone can download it from your comp at the same time. Not sure if u know how to do this, but i can help if u need. Means you just leave your net connection on and everyone downloads it from you, when someone else has the full thing then everyone downloads from the 2 with the full one so providing at least one other person has the full file you can switch off the torrent and everyone will still be able to get it.

tom

good idea but could get confusing for some,it was a torrent at the start in fact it still is on disney central torrents but i`ll probably do the last couple i`ve got and then say i`ve done enough and if someone else wants to take over whos got a copy thats fine!! its been no trouble to copy and its much more fun to receive it in the post !

Hello Liz. My name is MArtina and I'm in Italy. We already booked a vacation for this Dec. 26th for 6 days...and I just read about the DVDs. Pls let me know if you are still able to send copies. If so, I would send you the DVD and even some money inside to pay for the postage , or even use Paypal if you wish. And then I could also help sending copies to others....since this board is helping me so much , that I would like to also help in one way or another. Pls let me know if it's possible.
Thanks !
Martina

Ah thanks Liz, found disney central torrents. Never even knew it existed. Much appreciated.

tom

NETGURU said:
Ah thanks Liz, found disney central torrents. Never even knew it existed. Much appreciated.

tom
tis good eh!!!!

and to martina,just pm me and i`ll give you my address for you to send me a disc ,thxs liz

me too, sounds good 3 hrs worth of decent viewing compared to rubbish thats on telly at the moment. Oh well lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter