• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2023 vacation plans?

Yep....2023 is almost all booked

Feb DLR
Mar. river cruise in the Netherlands
Apr DLR
May British Isle cruise
Sept. Alaska cruise
Dec DLR (will book in Jan. at our 11 month mark)

planning on Caribbean cruise in Nov. but haven't booked it yet....I have now Eastern

Last edited:
Yes Europe next Summer. It really depends on the economic and geopolitical situation. It could get derailed. I spent money and traveled during Covid. It was great the prices were waaaay lower than they are now. We’ll be doing less next year due to cost.

A three day cruise on the Wish in January
A weekend in New Orleans with friends in April
San Diego in July
St. Lucia in October for my parent’s 50th anniversary

Spending most of the time in London but a couple days in Edinburgh and a couple in Paris. I’m going with friends and I’m not doing the planning. I’m leaving that to the more experienced 😁
Sounds great!

Too soon to say for certain, depends in part on what happens through the winter with the pandemic.
Hope is things stay no worse than they are now so we can go to Spring Training in Phoenix in March.
But to be honest, we retired early, and we aren't taking our Social security until the end of 2023 and beginning of 2024, so the plan we laid out long before the pandemic was to stay close to home until then.

I have my May trip to WDW scheduled already and will schedule my Oct trip as soon as my booking window opens this month. Nothing else yet.

I know it’s not 2023 yet but This weekend doing a trip to the WVa mountains in a cabin to leaf peep and WDW for two weeks at beginning of December in a BWV 2 br. Universal studios trip only in February (first time doing only US, not sure how we’ll do being so close and not doing the Disney parks) staying in okw. June 2 weeks in France visiting relatives (Paris and Marseille) and a few days in Sardinia since I discovered I am part Sardinian on my dna test and have been dying to visit. August is a week in Myrtle Beach. And next Nov/Dec plan on doing Disney again. We mostly do the same trips year after year but thinking of shaking things up with a California/DLR trip in 2024

My son gets to visit hawaii with his
Marching band 😱.

A family cruise this summer booked eons
Ago so great rate. Just 7 day carribean. Its
For the boat not destination.

Thats it for us. Hawaii took all our money 😉.

Lord willing*, DW and I are going to London in April for our 35th.

*--We had this same trip planned for our 30th, but I was in an accident and we had to cancel.. I don't take these things for granted anymore.

Disney World in mid-March.
Acadia National Park, Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire in July.
Caribbean cruise week of New Year's 2023
I try and do at least 3 trips per year. Hopefully, I will get to do a couple of weekend trips too. Headed to Disneyland this weekend for a quick trip.

Bucket list New Year's trip to WDW, DCL Eastern Caribbean in July with a couple days at either Universal or MK/Epcot prior to it, and a long weekend in Vegas in Oct.

Viking river cruise on the Rhine river with 2 days before in Basel, Switzerland
We've got this in April except with 2 days in Amsterdam first. I keep seeing stories of low water levels and passengers being bussed instead of cruising some parts that I am nervous. I booked it in August of 2021 while they were offering cancellation for any reason. Hoping for a good winter snowfall in Europe!

We've got this in April except with 2 days in Amsterdam first. I keep seeing stories of low water levels and passengers being bussed instead of cruising some parts that I am nervous. I booked it in August of 2021 while they were offering cancellation for any reason. Hoping for a good winter snowfall in Europe!
April should be fine. Late summer would be iffy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter