2023 vacation plans?

I've got 6 weeks of camping in Mississippi and 6 to 8 weeks of camping in The Smoky Mountains so far. I'm sure I'll be adding more as well. Planning to check out Land Between the Lakes again next year some time but not sure exactly when yet.

As of right now, no. I'm thinking of not doing a big trip next year so I can save money to go back to Japan with my sister in 2024.

I've got 8 days in early January at WDW for Dopey to kick off the year.

Another week in April for WDW/USO for Springtime Surprise

10 days next summer in Switzerland

A week in California next fall, haven't fully planned that one out quite yet.

Lots of 3 day weekend trips. Typically do one beach weekend, a trip to NYC, lots of east coast theme parks, and a few other semi local places.

And maybe one other medium length (4-5 day) trip.

Since we leave in 10 days, here is the next 12 months:

2022 We are at Marriot Grande Vista 2 BR (II) 8 nights then WBC 2 BR 2 nights, Texas for Thanksgiving (w/son and DIL). Back to WDW 11/25 WBC 2 BR 7 nights. Son and DIL 5 nights 1 BR BWV and 2 nights 1 BR LV BLT.

2023 May 3 nights BWV 1 BR and 5 nights Poly. Oct 14 nights WBC Presidential (we hope to get the 1 BR that faces EPCOT). Son and DIL Feb 6 nights Poly and Oct 8 nights OKW (? 7 months). I included them since mom and dad gift several trips annually so I guess it counts LOL!

DH and I are practicing for retirement and we need to get our *money's worth* out of the AP's we just renewed!

:rolleyes1

Spring break road trip to NM & TX to go on college tours for ODD.

Probably a few days in southern CA when the school year gets out so we can take YDD to Universal Studios & go tour the aircraft carrier museum in San Diego.

Colorado first week of June. Outer banks beginning of September. Will go to Lancaster in December for a couple nights. Will also be doing something either winter/early spring, just no real plan on that yet.

Anyone got travel they've already planned for next year? This past summer felt like so many people we know were taking big vacations, maybe pent up demand from 2020 and 2021. Wondering if that trend is going to continue into 2023.
So far, just a trip to Nebraska and California at the end of December/beginning of January to see the grandchildren.
We are talking about taking a few weekend trips throughout the year, and maybe a big trip, back to Belize, or some other place where it's ok for DH to travel (being a transplant patient puts a hold on some locations, due to required vaccinations he can no longer get, or acces to filtered water/etc).

We did 6 big trips in 2022 as Covid catch up. And we have the TCM cruise on Nov 12 and hopefully a good bowl game In December/January for the fighting Illini In 2023 we are going to DW in fir 2 weeks in March. Our annual dude ranch week in June in Colorado and the Hawaii to Australia cruise in October with about a week extra in New Zealand But I’m sure we will fit something else in.

We have a cruise around Sicily booked for spring. Looking at a brochure for the week before it in northern Italy. Just got a brochure in the mail today for Egypt and Nile in the fall. Thinking about it.

WDW in January is the only firm plans. Hoping to make it to the Caribbean at some point in the year and will travel to see family at least once. Maybe a summer trip with the kids.

I hope I don’t jinx anything but we were supposed to go on a med cruise the summer of 2020 and we booked a similar one for this summer. It is 7 days and we are flying in a few days before and staying a little after. It leaves out of Barcelona and goes to Marseilles, Nice, Genoa, Portofino, Livorno for Florence/Pisa and ends in Rome. After we get off the ship we will then stay in Venice a few days and then Rome a few days.

We're talking about a trip to Grand Canyon over our President's break or spring break (DH and I both work at schools). Our younger son recently moved to NYC, so we're planning at least a trip or two there each year as long as he lives there. Next summer we'd like to do a Pacific Northwest trip. So far, we're just in the planning stages for 2023. Our next trip is in a few weeks to spend Thanksgiving in NYC to visit DS and his GF.

We've got 2 big ones booked - DCL to the Caribbean, and a 2 week trip to Greece. We probably won't be able to fit much else in because of constraints around the school year, camps, and extracurricular activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter