2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 29-November 23, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, when did they get rid of the mint pesto lamb chops at Australia? Is this the first year? Went in 2017 and still had them. They became a must have for all of us! Will miss them, lol!

Are there any pictures of previous offerings somewhere? I know many items are repeats, so maybe someone put up some pictures? So many things sound good, I thought seeing pictures might help me narrow down my want to try list! I can't afford that many and I can't "hold" that many either!

Are there any pictures of previous offerings somewhere? I know many items are repeats, so maybe someone put up some pictures? So many things sound good, I thought seeing pictures might help me narrow down my want to try list! I can't afford that many and I can't "hold" that many either!
It’s all up at Disney Food Blog! Go check it out!

Is there no "Festival Center"? Or are they just using the Showcase Pavilion... and not calling it the "Festival Center"?

I still don't understand why they put the Chocolate and Cheese Studios in the absolute HOTTEST spot at Epcot!! We tried 3 times last year to go over there and it was so miserably HOT we couldn't stand it! That whole side has no shade and is like a sauna! UGH!

Hi all, when did they get rid of the mint pesto lamb chops at Australia? Is this the first year? Went in 2017 and still had them. They became a must have for all of us! Will miss them, lol!
They were there last year as well. They're one of our favourites too so it was one of the first changes I noticed. I hope the new ones are as good!

Easy WDW has photos of everything from last year.

I see the Byjoe Punch is back on the menu in China this year. For those that appreciate a heavy pour of liquor, or for those that complain that the mixed drinks are watered down and not strong enough, make a beeline for this booth and order one. It is so strong that its almost undrinkable for the first three sips, after that you can't really taste anything, LOL. The CM's in that booth know how to pour!

I see the Byjoe Punch is back on the menu in China this year. For those that appreciate a heavy pour of liquor, or for those that complain that the mixed drinks are watered down and not strong enough, make a beeline for this booth and order one. It is so strong that its almost undrinkable for the first three sips, after that you can't really taste anything, LOL. The CM's in that booth know how to pour!

FYI they sell that drink year round at the Joy of Tea kiosk

My adventurous DS16 and I are going opening weekend. It’s our first time to F&W in many years (but we did do FoA and F&G this year). Based on the menu, what are a few must eats? (We like meat, seafood, desserts etc. We aren’t picky!!) Also, any tips on overrated?
TIA!

So happy my fav food Mac and cheese is back ! I am allergic to seafood but don’t feel bad as I like almost all the desserts ! Off to go workout now....:rotfl2:

Parks Blog post about the festival.

The charcuterie platter looks yummy. Based on the description of Emile’s Fromage Montage, it would seem that they're going back to the Cast Member stamping your passport to confirm purchase vs. in recent years the "self-serve" stickers you could use to mark the booths you visited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter