2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 29-November 23, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have no choice but to go on opening day Fri Aug 30 - we fly home Saturday and that can't be changed!
we are prepared for it to be busy but still hoping for a candy sushi booking for DS and looking forward to all the food and drink options!

we have no choice but to go on opening day Fri Aug 30 - we fly home Saturday and that can't be changed!
we are prepared for it to be busy but still hoping for a candy sushi booking for DS and looking forward to all the food and drink options!

We’ll be in that madness too! We land at 9:45 and I hope to be at my first booth around noon!

The bookings are already available for the candy sushi. I booked mine about 3 weeks ago. It is $10/person this year though.

My daughter and I love the Le Cellier mushroom filet. Is the food and wine one a good substitute or will we be sad we didn’t go to the restaurant

are all the servings considered snacks if your on the meal plan, looking at past menus its looks that way.... Thanks

My daughter and I love the Le Cellier mushroom filet. Is the food and wine one a good substitute or will we be sad we didn’t go to the restaurant
Sadly I found the one they serve at the festival booth to be dramatically better than the sad meal they gave me at the restaurant

It’s been years since I attended due to work and now with job loss I’ll be going this year! I’m not finding pricing, what is the average cost per sample?? I don’t think I’m doing the dining plan but loading up a gc instead.

It’s been years since I attended due to work and now with job loss I’ll be going this year! I’m not finding pricing, what is the average cost per sample?? I don’t think I’m doing the dining plan but loading up a gc instead.
You can check out this spreadsheet that Doug S developed for last year which has the prices for the menu items at the kiosks:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...3wKHSzM66pogcVdqudiBIABarW8DFIfFocmZX/pubhtml
We will probably not know the prices for this year until about a day or two prior to the beginning of the festival.

Figure from $5 to $8 per item..

We live about an hour from wdw now so I’m excited to visit the festival multiple times this year! I’m thinking we’ll probably just snack around the world. I’m not sure I want to pay for any of the seminars or anything. I know some of them are free. Is there anything worthwhile to go to that’s free?

We live about an hour from wdw now so I’m excited to visit the festival multiple times this year! I’m thinking we’ll probably just snack around the world. I’m not sure I want to pay for any of the seminars or anything. I know some of them are free. Is there anything worthwhile to go to that’s free?

is there anything free left? The only thing that comes to my mind are the guys trying to sell you knives in the festival center.

I thought there were free seminars. Apparently I was too hopeful lol
I don't know if I can link it, so I'm not going to, but Disney Food Blog has a page called "2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Low-Cost/Free Events, Seminars, and Demonstrations." A quick go-through seems that not much is free anymore (the dance party still is but I didn't see much else) but some of the seminars are inexpensive. The Candy Sushi is $10, and the ESPN Tailgate is $19 - we booked this one!

I don't know if I can link it, so I'm not going to, but Disney Food Blog has a page called "2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Low-Cost/Free Events, Seminars, and Demonstrations." A quick go-through seems that not much is free anymore (the dance party still is but I didn't see much else) but some of the seminars are inexpensive. The Candy Sushi is $10, and the ESPN Tailgate is $19 - we booked this one!
I found the post. Thanks! I’ll look into maybe doing the tailgate. We did the candy sushi last year and it was decent but I wouldn’t pay $10 for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!