2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 29-November 23, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Canadian version of the Disney World site is still showing last year's booths. You can tell if you're on the Canadian version if it says Canada (English) right next to the search box at the very top of the site. If you are, just click on it, and select United States (English) to get this year's booths.

New Zealand is a huge loss. How disappointing.

I'll hopefully have my spreadsheet updated by the end of the weekend.

The Canadian version of the Disney World site is still showing last year's booths. You can tell if you're on the Canadian version if it says Canada (English) right next to the search box at the very top of the site. If you are, just click on it, and select United States (English) to get this year's booths.

New Zealand is a huge loss. How disappointing.

I'll hopefully have my spreadsheet updated by the end of the weekend.

Thanks for this information! So weird. I did just as you said and it worked!

So what happened to Eat to the Beat the 2 days I will be there, Oct 7 and 8? The schedule on the first page doesn't even list a TBD.

Never mind - Disney food blog has 98 degrees those dates (Oct 7-9)

Super excited for 98 degrees. We arrive on the 9th.

Is anyone interested in the Emile's Fromage Montage?

Cheese lovers will also rejoice over at Emile’s Fromage Montage!
You will be able to sample a variety of cheeses as they are served in inventive ways. If you purchase any five cheese dishes from the official Global Marketplaces. These will be listed in the Festival Passport. Don’t forget to make sure to collect your stamp! Once you’ve collected five stamps, bring your Festival Passport to Shimmering Sips for a complimentary specialty cheesecake! This cheesecake is unique to the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival.

Is anyone interested in the Emile's Fromage Montage?

Cheese lovers will also rejoice over at Emile’s Fromage Montage!
You will be able to sample a variety of cheeses as they are served in inventive ways. If you purchase any five cheese dishes from the official Global Marketplaces. These will be listed in the Festival Passport. Don’t forget to make sure to collect your stamp! Once you’ve collected five stamps, bring your Festival Passport to Shimmering Sips for a complimentary specialty cheesecake! This cheesecake is unique to the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival.
Super excited for this!

Question..... Do all booths allow for 3 snack credits to be considered a QS or does it apply to only some of them? If so, is there a list on which booths allow this? TIA

Its funny how some booths always change and others don't. My favorite things from last year have been replaced. The Short rib tostada in Mexico and the Beef pancake in China were both awesome and both replaced. And Italy finally had a home run with their Frito Misto and its gone too.

Question..... Do all booths allow for 3 snack credits to be considered a QS or does it apply to only some of them? If so, is there a list on which booths allow this? TIA

The majority of the items are snack credits. These are not full our meals so wouldn’t be considered a QS. You will be able to tell which ones are considered snack credits as they will have the purple logo beside them.

We were able to do this in 2016 and last year but I can't remember which booths we did this at.

We were able to do this last year but I can't remember which booths we did this at.
We did it also and when I asked which booths would convert I was told that it was the booths where the people working were wearing the shirts with flags all over them. I have no idea which ones they were and never found a list, but I was not told no at any of the ones I tried. I know for sure they did it in Australia and the one with the nitro chocolate thing because it was so delicious we bought three of them!

Per the map, Shimmering Sips mimosas will be in what looks to be a "locked off" portion of World Showplace (between the Canada and UK pavilions) so it appears that they will use at least part of World Showplace as a festival center.

Makes sense as the wine tasting I've booked is in here and usually these are at the Festival Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter