2018 Eat to the Beat acts announced

The last week of October is pretty much perfect for me (Billy Ocean, Jefferson Starship*, and Hanson). Too bad we aren't going back until December. :(
That is the week I have !!!! Love it, I have seen all 3 bands and they are favorites. Hanson is my most pleasant surprise among bands at epcot

• 10/5-7 – Mark Wills – “19 Somethin’”
  • 10/8-10 – Air Supply – “All Out Of Love”
  • 10/11-12 – TBD
  • 10/13-14 – TBD

Can't wait to find out who will be there the rest of my trip, including on my actual birthday! I usually get Tiffany but she is on up towards the beginning this year. I like Mark Wills ok, and Air Supply too, but not sure if I want to make a point to be in Epcot on those dates.

Last year we went for our Honeymoon and saw Hanson, Blue October and Boyz II Men. All were good. Boyz II Men were amazing and my wife got a rose and Blue October didnt even play the one song of theirs that I knew, but they were amazing.

This year We will be there for one of the TBD weekends and Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy. I'm hoping our TBD turns out to be good. Wouldn't mind Plain White T's or something

Big Bad Voodoo puts on a fantastic show. There’s a reason that they are the final act of the Festival—Disney saves the best for last.

Agree! We have seen Big Bad Voodoo Daddy a couple of years. Might have to adjust our November travel this year to catch them again.

Will I need a dining package to see Billy Ocean on Wed, 10/24?
These concerts are not like the candlelight processional where on the really busy days you might not get in to the next show in the standby line.Pretty much if you get there 20-30 minutes before each show you will get a seat,the dining plan is basically there to guarantee you a seat up closer if you dont show up early enough.Basically if the show starts at 6:45 and you show up 5-10 minutes before without a dining plan the best seat you might find could be towards a back corner,Billy Ocean is popular but not as popular as groups like Boyz II Men or Air Supply who really pack every show and require getting there earlier.

These concerts are not like the candlelight processional where on the really busy days you might not get in to the next show in the standby line.Pretty much if you get there 20-30 minutes before each show you will get a seat,the dining plan is basically there to guarantee you a seat up closer if you dont show up early enough.Basically if the show starts at 6:45 and you show up 5-10 minutes before without a dining plan the best seat you might find could be towards a back corner,Billy Ocean is popular but not as popular as groups like Boyz II Men or Air Supply who really pack every show and require getting there earlier.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter