• 10/26-28 – Starship featuring Mickey Thomas – “We Built This City”
  • 10/29-31 – Hanson – “MMMBop”
  • 11/1-2 – TBD
  • 11/3-4 – Taylor Dayne – “Prove Your Love”
  • 11/5-7 – Boyz II Men – “End Of The Road”
  • 11/8-9 – The Hooters – “And We Danced”
  • 11/10-12 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – “Go Daddy-O

Last edited:
They are earlier this year than normal with the announcement of the concert acts. Although I'm not complaining

Can someone explain what this is? We’ll be there 8/30 for Blue October. Is a dining package necessary, or do we have to get in line hours ahead? Is this in the same location as the Candlelight Processional? Thanks.

Can someone explain what this is? We’ll be there 8/30 for Blue October. Is a dining package necessary, or do we have to get in line hours ahead? Is this in the same location as the Candlelight Processional? Thanks.

Dining package for these concerts is very unnecessary,maybe for the most popular groups or if it's raining to get a guaranteed seat under the roof but for most of the groups getting a seat is very easy when compared to the Candlelight Processional.Another reason why dining package is not that popular is you're at the Food and Wine festival,the object is to sample your way around the countries trying the food and drinks from the booths around the world showcase.Basically if you want to get the dining package for Air Supply or Boys II Men it might be worth it if you don't want to wait in line long,for Blue October or the Hooters,save your money,there's only a handful of groups that really get crazy crowds requiring you to stand in line for hours.

This is a "free" concert series with a purchase of admission to Epcot as part of the Food and Wine festival. The act plays at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure part of the World Showcase.

Show times are 5:30, 6:45 & 8:00 pm where the musical artist normally plays 5-6 songs in a 30 minute set (although some groups may vary the songs from show to show). Dining packages are not necessary, but I would line up maybe 15 minutes before showtime to get a good seat. Certain groups like Boyz 2 Men get huge crowds for all shows where you need to line up earlier in advance while other lesser known groups are walk on right before showtime.

I'm there for Blue October. I think I might know a song? I'll have to research it. Lol.
I wish I was there for Glass Tiger!

As someone whose music education really started to blossom in the late 90s/early 2000s, I'm very excited that my September trip will include Sugar Ray lol. I'm also pretty excited my November trip will include Boyz II Men. Not bad this year!

I spy a couple of Christian artists at the beginning of September, which leads me to believe that NOJ is not happening this year...

Saw them last year, they were great! I'm stuck with big bad voodoo daddy...?? will probably pass on them...:-(

Big Bad Voodoo puts on a fantastic show. There’s a reason that they are the final act of the Festival—Disney saves the best for last.

Holy underwear! Five acts this year, 4 announced so far and only one we've seen before.

• 10/17-18 – 38 Special – “Hold On Loosely”
  • 10/19-21 – Devon Allman Project – “Ragged and Dirty”
  • 10/22-23 – TBD
  • 10/24-25 – Billy Ocean – “Get Outta My Dreams”
Waiting on the TBD now.

Bill From PA

Have seen several Eat to the Beat concerts at Disney over the years. The only time I was disappointed was in 2016 with David Cook. He was terrible.

Still missing a few groups but most of the dates are set

This is the lineup so far:

• 8/30-31 – Blue October – “Into the Ocean”
  • 9/1-3 – Tiffany – “I Think We’re Alone Now”
  • 9/4-5 – MercyMe – “I Can Only Imagine” NEW
  • 9/6-7 – Glass Tiger – “Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone) NEW
  • 9/8-9 – Tauren Wells – “Hills and Valleys” NEW
  • 9/10-11 – Postmodern Jukebox
  • 9/12-13 – TBD
  • 9/14-16 – Baha Men – “Who Let The Dogs Out”
  • 9/17-19 – TBD
  • 9/20-21 – Living Color – “Cult of Personality”
  • 9/22-23 – Sheila E – “The Glamorous Life” NEW
  • 9/24-26 – Sugar Ray – “Every Morning”
  • 9/17-28 – David Cook – “Light On”
  • 9/29-30 – Jeffrey Osbourne – “On The Wings of Love”
  • 10/1-2 – Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts – Various Hits
  • 10/3-4 – Everclear – “Santa Monica”
  • 10/5-7 – Mark Wills – “19 Somethin’”
  • 10/8-10 – Air Supply – “All Out Of Love”
  • 10/11-12 – TBD
  • 10/13-14 – TBD
  • 10/15-16 – 98 Degrees – “Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche)” NEW
  • 10/17-18 – 38 Special – “Hold On Loosely”
  • 10/19-21 – Devon Allman Project – “Ragged and Dirty”
  • 10/22-23 – TBD
  • 10/24-25 – Billy Ocean – “Get Outta My Dreams”
  • 10/29-31 – Hanson – “MMMBop”
  • 11/1-2 – TBD
  • 11/3-4 – Taylor Dayne – “Prove Your Love”
  • 11/5-7 – Boyz II Men – “End Of The Road”
  • 11/8-9 – The Hooters – “And We Danced”
  • 11/10-12 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – “Go Daddy-O
OMG! PMJ is playing our arrival day. I wasn't going to hit Epcot that day but I might have to now.....

EDIT: realized they are playing the Next day too and we were already planning to be in Epcot that afternoon!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!