2018 Eat to the Beat acts announced

As a HUGE Hanson fan, I planned my trip specifically around this basing my prediction on when they've played in past years. I have missed them several times by just a few days. This is my first solo trip so I figured I only have to coordinate my own schedule. I want to see them on the 29th and 30th which I can do since I don't have to convince anyone else to go along with my plan! The 31st I am doing MNSSHP but I'll take 2 outta 3!

Big Bad Voodoo puts on a fantastic show. There’s a reason that they are the final act of the Festival—Disney saves the best for last.
I've checked them out and they are really good. I'd rather see them than most of the others.

So far we got Air Supply and 98 degrees when I am there. Talk about two total different spectrums. My sister was a huge boy band fan so I am sure she will go see 98 degrees. Honestly I have no idea who Air Supply is. Waiting to see who the TBD is on the other days I am there.

I’ve told this story here on the Dis a few times.

We went to WDW in 2011 to celebrate my 50th Bday. It was the start of the Food & Wine Festival that year, and Taylor Dayne was the opening act. I was kinda bummed it was her because she is known for pop/dance music and I’m more of a rock chick.

But we went to see her show since some of my group wanted to see the American Adventure, and DH and I were busy enjoying the Samuel Adams booth.

And were we ever glad that we did! She put on a phenomenal show. :) The guitarist she had was fantastic. He gave me the rock I wanted, and we really enjoyed the show.

So moral of the story—if you’re in Epcot anyway and near America at show time, check out the act playing. It may be way better than you expect. :)

So far we got Air Supply and 98 degrees when I am there. Talk about two total different spectrums. My sister was a huge boy band fan so I am sure she will go see 98 degrees. Honestly I have no idea who Air Supply is. Waiting to see who the TBD is on the other days I am there.

Those are the 2 we would want-but are stuck with David Cook. Even looked at changing our dates, but DVC rooms are completely gone for that time frame. Air Supply are love songs from the 80s. 98 degrees is a 90s boy band. We graduated with one of the members of 98 degrees-it would be cool to see him at Disney.

As a HUGE Hanson fan, I planned my trip specifically around this basing my prediction on when they've played in past years. I have missed them several times by just a few days. This is my first solo trip so I figured I only have to coordinate my own schedule. I want to see them on the 29th and 30th which I can do since I don't have to convince anyone else to go along with my plan! The 31st I am doing MNSSHP but I'll take 2 outta 3!

I did two out of three last year and it was perfect! We had already decided to go to Disney for a week in October to align with MNSSHP and the dates were announced right before we committed to when, so we worked it to be there for Hanson. Doing Monday as a full Epcot/F&W day, then doing MK and heading to Epcot in the afternoon the next day was perfect. We didn't even get there that early and it was fine (I know some people skip the middle show to line up for the last one but I had fine seats for all three sets each day). They vary the songs pretty well, too! My two friends, who aren't really Hanson fans but like them well enough, enjoyed the first day's sets enough to go again with me the second day!

Big Bad Voodoo puts on a fantastic show. There’s a reason that they are the final act of the Festival—Disney saves the best for last.

This is very good to hear! We will only have the option of seeing them when we are there so glad to hear that they put on a good show.

Interested to see who comes 11/1-11/2. I’ve never been to food and wine so I’m excited to check this out.

I did two out of three last year and it was perfect! We had already decided to go to Disney for a week in October to align with MNSSHP and the dates were announced right before we committed to when, so we worked it to be there for Hanson. Doing Monday as a full Epcot/F&W day, then doing MK and heading to Epcot in the afternoon the next day was perfect. We didn't even get there that early and it was fine (I know some people skip the middle show to line up for the last one but I had fine seats for all three sets each day). They vary the songs pretty well, too! My two friends, who aren't really Hanson fans but like them well enough, enjoyed the first day's sets enough to go again with me the second day!

This makes me even more excited! I've never done a concert at WDW before so I'll have to figure out how early to line up, etc. Since I am going alone and for a longer trip than usual, I don't think I'd mind spending time in line for it since I will have more free time than usual overall.

I would like to book a Dining Package for Boys II Men. Will those open up at 180+10? I make ADRs 5/6.

The last week of October is pretty much perfect for me (Billy Ocean, Jefferson Starship*, and Hanson). Too bad we aren't going back until December. :(

Postmodern Jukebox on mah birfday?? AWWWWWWW YISSSSSSS!

Does anyone know what restaurants are usually included in the Eat portion of Eat to the Beat? I'm trying to decide if I need to change ADR's around.

As someone whose music education really started to blossom in the late 90s/early 2000s, I'm very excited that my September trip will include Sugar Ray lol. I'm also pretty excited my November trip will include Boyz II Men. Not bad this year!

2 trips back we were at EPCOT on the Sugar Ray day - it was a great surprise and a fun show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter