2014/2015 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun, Sept 2014-Mayl 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much, Dee! Always amazed at this incredibly informative and friendly thread!!

Thanks for putting together another wonderful facts threads. Your hard work is very much appreciated. :goodvibes

I'm starting to seriously plan our upcoming trip to the YC in only 18 days. :woohoo:

If there is anything you need me to find out, explore, or otherwise be nosy about, just let me know. ;)

Thanks, Dee, for being our "DISmaster". What a wealth of knowledge and information, all so well-organized, and with something for everybody!

I booked a BB offer early in the summer. The dates reserved were not exactly what I wanted, but booked anyway, so as to keep the offer valid. About a month later, I called and was able to move it to the week I was looking for, but not the arrival date wanted.

If there are no rooms available online (even at rack rate) for the arrival date/property desired, should I not bother calling to check BB availability for the preferred arrival date?

Existing rez is at YC, but would gladly do BC. As the visit will be during F&W, I know the demand will be high. Our flights are already booked for the desired dates (1st week of Nov).

I know that people change/cancel all the time and am hoping that something opens up in the next month or two. I'm going to especially keep an eye on the T-45 mark, in case package-holders cancel at last minute.

I am even willing to do first night not at BB rate, but there is no availability for any rate/room. We do not want to do split stay.

Thanks Dee!
You do an awesome job keeping us in the loop! Don't want to miss a thing, so....

*subscribing* :)

Woohoo! New thread baby!! I need intervention to get my butt over here more often. :thumbsup2

Woo hoo!!:cool1: Thanks for keeping us up to date with the bestest thread in town!

Signed, Buzzy the fly, your Beach Club Resort guy

Thanks for all the information and pictures in this thread. Always gets me excited for October!!

45 days!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I love reviewing the first couple of pages of the thread every time we start a new one! Thanks for everything Dee!!! :hug:

~NM

Definitely in for the new one (even though I mostly lurked on the last one!) I am about 14 months away from my first BC or YC stay so now it's time to really review all the info!

Thanks as always to all those who work hard to provide all the information and organize it here for everyone!

:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter