20040410 - Roll Call April 10, 2004 Easter Cruise!!

Everybody have a safe trip down to FL! Thanks LeiLani for all your time that you've put into this. I'm really looking forward to meeting everybody!

:wave2:

KennyK, I'll be awaiting your opinion of the Rum Point Beach & Stingray Snorkel excursion, if you're still planning on doing that! Have a great trip!

Val

Ok....Sorry, but I forgot????

What time can I get to the port on Saturday????
What time do they allow us to start dropping off luggage, etc....
Thanks

Doug

Just a quick hello before we leave.:jumping1:

Doug,

I think the terminal opens at 10:30am. Have heard some people say they got there around 10am, but they had to wait.

See everyone in the warm Floridia Sun:sunny: :sunny: .

LeiLani

Denver Val,

Yes still doing that excursion and will let you know how it was. Will probably be posting from the ship as we need to have internet access for our home business that doesn't go away.

See everyone at the port or at the Hyatt or at WDW which ever comes first.

We leave tomorrow at 9am flt at 11am.

kennyk

Thanks! Looking forward to it!

**Wishing you fair winds, calm seas, magic, and pixie dust!** :wave2:

-Valorie

Thanks Valorie,

Will try to relax like the DCL commericial shows. Right now I relaxing listening to Disney Music on www.live365.com. Then type Disney Music, I'm listening to the sourcer's channel.

kennyk:wave:

Hi Guys! Wishing you a magical week of sunny & warm weather. We're on the sailing right behind you, so leave the ship in great shape, OK! :)

Happy Easter!

Hi dianthus,

We will try. With a Dis group that we have, you never know. We'll try to leave the ship in one piece and the lights on.

Here's wishing you a magical cruise and thanks for the Happy Easter. We'll be docking in Key West that day with temps in the 80's and sssssssunny skies.

Rain is predicted for the NE, again!!!

Kennyk

Well, we leave for airport in 1/2 hr. So I guess it will be the last post for this cruise board trip. I'll make sure I leave the light on for our safe return. See everyone at the port and on the ship. It's been great talking to everyone these past months.

Kennyk and family

:wave: :wave2:

I'm sure we will be the last post for this thread. Be Safe. Have Fun in the Sun!!! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I was asked if I could try and get a photo of the Magic this morning, and I was able to this week, so here it is.

62Magic_4-10-04.jpg

Disney Magic getting ready for her next sailing on April 10, 2004

62tp_4-10-04.jpg

Disney Magic sailing past Two Palms on April 10, 2004

62Key_West_4-11-04.jpg

Disney Magic docked at Key West on April 11, 2004

Andy,

Thanks so much, the pictures are great. Now I will have to figure out how to capture them when I get home.

Cruise has been great so far, weather is perfect. I will post on the regular boards a small report.

Thanks again.

LeiLani

Originally posted by DVC4US
Andy,

Thanks so much, the pictures are great. Now I will have to figure out how to capture them when I get home.

Cruise has been great so far, weather is perfect. I will post on the regular boards a small report.

Thanks again.

LeiLani

All you need to do is put your cursor over the photo and right click your mouse, then click on save us, and send it to the file you want to save it in.

Just a check-in to make sure everyone got home okay. We really had a great time and it was wonderful meeting all of you. For those of you who re-booked for the Thanksgiving 2005 we decided to look into it. I am going to see if they have a Cat 3 for us and if they do, we might consider going then. Everyone take care and keep in touch.

LeiLani

Hi LeiLani,

Glad you returned safely. Thankyou so much for hosting the DIS meets and putting together the whole thread. I realize it took alot of time but it was most appreciated by me and I'm sure everyone else.

I hope it works out for you for Thanksgiving 2005. I believe we already have three of us going.

Take care and talk to you soon. Our next trip is to WDW the week before Labor Day. Will be staying at Wilderness Villas and Saratoga Springs.

Thanks again

kennyk

Hello everybody,

Finally had a chance to get on the board for a posting.

We spent Saturday at WDW and it was great but crowded.

Nice ending to a great cruise!!!

Thanks Leilani for the hospitality!!

it was great meeting everyone.

We arrived home safely on Sunday afternoon

What a bummer being home!!

Oh well...already starting to plan out next vacation.

Kenny..we also might be going to WDW the week before labor day..What a coincidence. We would probably stay at OKW. I Will let you know!!

Miss everybody already!!!!!

Keep in touch!!!

Dennis

We're home too, went back to work today. I took yesterday off to do laundry and put the suitcases away (and post trip reports:teeth: ). We sure had fun meeting all of you! Who knows, with so many DVC members, maybe we'll bump into each other at WDW sometime! I think we're either going to do HH or VB next Easter, haven't decided yet!

LeiLani-Thank you so much for your hospitality. How kind of you to invite us all into your beautiful suite. Hope your waitlist comes through for you on your future cruises!:boat:

Take care everyone, and I hope your transition back to reality is a smooth one!

:wave2:
Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter