1st trip to DL, 1st Anniversary, 1st time on the coast...COMPLETED!!

I fianlly got a chance to read your last installment... I've loved your trip report... I can't wait for your next visit to anywhere Disney, it's been soo much fun!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing! !:goodvibes

OMG - I am so sorry that I got so far behind! I have been reading like crazy to catch up. :surfweb: What a GREAT report :banana: (as usual)!!! I am so glad that you two had such a wonderful trip and anniversary! Thanks so much for sharing it!

Do you have any future Disney plans??? Just wondering when to start scouring the TR boards for another of yours!;)

BTW - we calls those eggs "sunny side up" here in the Midwest as well!
And, I really like the PhotoPass pic with the hitchhiking ghosts. HM is one of my all time favorite rides!

lol...I'm glad you caught up and you liked the report! No future Disney plans at the moment. We have to wait until January for Jason to find out his vacation schedule. At this moment, we're thinking a Disney Cruise in March and possibly Disney World in October but we aren't 100% sure about that! If we have to scratch the Disney cruise, I really really really want to do Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party so we'll still try for Disney World in October!

Haunted Mansion is one of my favorites, too! Thanks again!!!! :goodvibes

I fianlly got a chance to read your last installment... I've loved your trip report... I can't wait for your next visit to anywhere Disney, it's been soo much fun!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing! !:goodvibes

Thank you so much!!! I can't wait for my next visit, either! :rotfl2: Not sure what'll happen just yet! Maybe a Disney Cruise in MArch but we aren't sure yet! We'll see!!

Thanks for reading along!!!

great report.

Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!! :thumbsup2

HURRICANE UPDATE:

We're leaving tomorrow morning to get out of here! Looks as if Gustav is headed straight for us! :scared1: I can't do this again. Hurricane Rita in 2005 was bad enough for me!!!!!

HURRICANE UPDATE:

We're leaving tomorrow morning to get out of here! Looks as if Gustav is headed straight for us! :scared1: I can't do this again. Hurricane Rita in 2005 was bad enough for me!!!!!

I was just thinking about you and Jason! You and your family are in my prayers. Please stay safe!

I was thinking of you guys as well! As I was watching the news you and Jason keep coming to my mind. I finally decided to go back to your TR just to see if there was an update regarding the hurricane. I hope you and your family are okay. Our thoughts and prayers have definitely been with you! :hug:

Thanks Jax Jags and LLBean! We are doing fine. No harm here at all!! I probably shouldn't have even left but they had a mandatory evacuation for my parish so I listened and obeyed! lol! Yes we are all fine. Now I just hope we can avoid all of the rest of them during this Hurricane season and we'll be good to go!!

Glad to hear that everyone is okay. I also wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed all of your TR's. You and Jason remind me so much of my husband and myself when we were first married...we honeymooned at Disney too...granted that was nine years ago (where does the time go? ) We actually did the "Land and Sea" package...it was really romantic! :love: Thanks for letting me re-live some of those great memories! I hope you plan another trip soon and, of course, write a TR about it. ;) By the way, your pictures were fantastic!
~Jennie :wizard:

:eek:

HURRICANE UPDATE:

Yikes! :eek: Man that sounds stinky!

I'm glad you guys are doing ok :hug:

Karen - good to hear that you were unscathed by Gustav. I have good friends in New Orleans - I just saw them at a wedding in July and they still have such horrible stories to tell all due to Katrina. Hope that you stay safe and that the entire area gets through this hurricane season OK.

Thanks so much for the trip report. It is one of the most detailed with the most pictures that I have read! It took me about two hours, but I got through all of it and it made me so excited for my trip next week! :goodvibes

I've been meaning to read your TR for a while and finally did just now! Sounds like you had an awesome time and got some great photos :)

Glad to have 'heard' from you! How have you made it through all the storms? Methinks you need another TR-- anything planned? Birthday trips for 2009 or the like?

Glad to hear that everyone is okay. I also wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed all of your TR's. You and Jason remind me so much of my husband and myself when we were first married...we honeymooned at Disney too...granted that was nine years ago (where does the time go? ) We actually did the "Land and Sea" package...it was really romantic! :love: Thanks for letting me re-live some of those great memories! I hope you plan another trip soon and, of course, write a TR about it. ;) By the way, your pictures were fantastic!
~Jennie :wizard:

Aww that sounds like such a fun time!!! A land and sea package! I'm glad you enjoyed the TR's!! Thanks for reading them!! :) Thinking about a Disney Cruise in March/April but won't know for sure until January. I know that's late to plan, but you gotta do what you gotta do!! :goodvibes

It looks like Ike could be headed your way too, stay safe!!

I stayed home for Ike...no problems at all!! Didn't even lose electricity! Lots of wind and rain but no other problems! Thanks for the concern!! :)

:eek:

Yikes! :eek: Man that sounds stinky!

I'm glad you guys are doing ok :hug:

It's all good here...no problems at all!! Lots of flooding in the main part of town around the lake but we live about 20 miles away from there so we didn't have any problems! Thanks for checking on me! :)

Karen - good to hear that you were unscathed by Gustav. I have good friends in New Orleans - I just saw them at a wedding in July and they still have such horrible stories to tell all due to Katrina. Hope that you stay safe and that the entire area gets through this hurricane season OK.

I know what you mean....we were SO scared about Gustav and Ike because we endured Rita about 1 month after Katrina happened and we had such devastation here too. We got the East side of the storm for Rita and that's the worst side to get and it was awful. I'm so glad we were spared for Ike and Gustav. I am warding off ALL hurricanes until after hurricane season is over! I'm tired of all of this mess!! lol!

Glad you had a great time.

Thank you! We had SUCH a great time!! I can't wait to begin planning my next trip!! :banana:

Thanks so much for the trip report. It is one of the most detailed with the most pictures that I have read! It took me about two hours, but I got through all of it and it made me so excited for my trip next week! :goodvibes

Aww thanks! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!! Hope you had fun on your trip, also!!!!

I've been meaning to read your TR for a while and finally did just now! Sounds like you had an awesome time and got some great photos :)

Thankyou! I'm glad you liked it! We did have an awesome time! I loved Disneyland!!

Glad to have 'heard' from you! How have you made it through all the storms? Methinks you need another TR-- anything planned? Birthday trips for 2009 or the like?

Hehe....Birthday 2009 isn't until August and there's no way i'm going to Disney World in August again...too hot and miserable!! lol! I'm thinking cruise in April/March but I'm not 100% sure. We have to wait find out DH's vacation schedule in January. We're crossing our fingers for Disney World in September 2009 also so we can do Mickey's Not so scary halloween party! I can't wait!!

Thank you so much! We did fine through the storms...hope none others come this way!!!!

HI Karen :)
I just wanted to pop in and let you know I actually started a pretrip for our own first trip to the west coast ( we leave THIS FRIDAY!!!!)..in case you are interested the link is in my siggie ....
hope all is well..I can't wait to take that great list of DL "secrets" that you listed and find as many as we can :goodvibes

I wondered what happend to you!!! I'm so glad you're back! HOW DID YOUR WEDDING and Honeymoon GO?!!? :dance3: Are you gonna write a report?! I want details! :rotfl2: I cannot wait to hear about your Disney Cruise! Have you started a TR yet? If so, you have to send the link my way!!!! I'm so excited for you! How's married life?

We're doing well, too!! Talk to you soon! :goodvibes

I finally finished your report...only ten zillion years after the fact! Lol. Sorry...I've been so freakin' busy! We moved again...blah blah etc. Our wedding and honeymoon were AMAZING!!! As was your trip report! I am totally psyched up to go to disneyland some day! I haven't started a tr, but I took notes so sometime when I actually get the time I'll have to sit down and write something up. I hope your doing well and your settling into your new house! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter