1st trip to DL, 1st Anniversary, 1st time on the coast...COMPLETED!!

Your trip report was amazing!!! It got me so excited for our trip that I just came home from last night. I have to tell you the craziest thing though! On our way to the airport I thought in my head "Oh shoot! I didn't bring an extra pair of contacts. I hope nothing happens!" Well the next morning I woke up to put in my contacts and guess what was torn in half? MY CONTACT!!! I yelled OH NO! I thought of you right away and when you said that happened to you on your trip. I was able to go to Wal-Mart and get a replacement pair that day thank God!

I took over 800 pictures on my 3.5 day trip. I will do a TR and send you the link :) Thanks for sharing yours! It seriously got me so excited and I made sure to do a bunch of things you said you did! Question though... what site did you use to host your pictures?

So sad that your trippie is over. I have enjoyed it so much. Your photopass pictures are great. I hope we can get some cute ones when we are there.
Thanks so much for sharing your adventure with us.:thumbsup2

I love your photo pass pics! So adorable. I wish I had known about the Capt Hook and HM ones. oh well, next time!! Thanks for doing a great trip review!

Your trip report was amazing!!! It got me so excited for our trip that I just came home from last night. I have to tell you the craziest thing though! On our way to the airport I thought in my head "Oh shoot! I didn't bring an extra pair of contacts. I hope nothing happens!" Well the next morning I woke up to put in my contacts and guess what was torn in half? MY CONTACT!!! I yelled OH NO! I thought of you right away and when you said that happened to you on your trip. I was able to go to Wal-Mart and get a replacement pair that day thank God!

I took over 800 pictures on my 3.5 day trip. I will do a TR and send you the link :) Thanks for sharing yours! It seriously got me so excited and I made sure to do a bunch of things you said you did! Question though... what site did you use to host your pictures?

I know the question was not asked to me... but I put my pics on photobucket.com :)

You got some great pics! I LOVE them. I had no idea you could get all those different kinds you showed. They are so cool. Thanks for the report. I loved reading it.

Thank you! I'm glad you like the pictures!! I found the idea from a photo pass thread here on the Disneyland boards. It's probably burried somewhere now but it's there! Thank you for reading along! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! :goodvibes

OMG they're so cute! My favorite is definitely HOOK! What a great pic.. that is truely awesome. The ghosts are great and so are the smooches and you guys on Main St at night.

Nice job makin' good use of those photo ops!

I'm in the middle of my TR (link in sig)... I'm taking a break as my hands/arms/wrists are pretty sore but I think we went around the same time-ish.. not the same days but as in recently.

Loved your report,
Melissa

Thank you!!! I've started reading your trip report!! You're doing a great job!!! Thanks for following along with mine! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!!

I love your trip reports!! I'm heading up a few times from San Diego the rest of the year and can't wait to use some of your tips; and I've been there 4 times! Your pictures are great - the two of you are so photogenic and you take awesome pix! How long do we have to wait for another TR?

Glad you can use some of the tips that I had! I got them all from seasoned "veterans"! lol!! Have fun on your trips! Wish I lived that close! DH doesn't find out his vacation dates until JANUARY so we have to wait until then to find out when our next vacation will be! AAaah the TORTURE!!!! :rotfl2: Thank you!!

I love the photopass pictures! Especially the one that unfortunately led to you losing your vouchers. Your trip report was such fun. It really makes me want to go back to Disneyland!

I might have missed it, but have you thought about going on an Adventures By Disney trip? The Backstage Magic tour sounds so interesting. I'd love a behind the scenes tour of Disneyland.

The photo pass pictures were a lot of fun!! I enjoy taking thme! Thank you! I'm glad you liked the report!!! I HAVE NOT thought about an Adventures by Disney trip! THANK YOU for the idea! I have the 2008 guide but I need to order the 09 one and see if anything sparks my interest! THANK YOU for the wonderful idea!!!! :goodvibes

Great job, Karen!!

Awesome TR!! I loved it. I love the ghosts. That pic is awesome. My only question is... why isn't Mickey wearing his hat?? I've never seen him without his hat??

I wondered why he wasn't wearing his hat, too! I've never seen Sorcerer Mickey without his hat! You know where it was? It was sitting on the stool behind him. Really confused me, too! :confused3 Thank you!!!

Those are great pics! I love the Captain Hook pic! You look so tough and well, Jason, his expression made me laugh!

lol! The photo pass guy asked who wanted to be the damsel in distress and Jason said, "I WILL!" :rotfl2: That's where it came about!! Hah! It was a lot of fun!!! Thank you!! :)

AWWW.....you're welcome!!! Glad I could help! ;)

Your photopass pics are WONDERFUL!!! I love the "Stitch on the bench" shots and the hitchhiking ghosts. I've never seen those before. I wonder if those are a DL thing only, or WDW too???

I'm sad that your TR is over, but I definitely look forward to reading more of your reports in the future! :goodvibes

I have heard that the ghosts picture is at Disney World but only during MNSSHP....I'm not 100% sure about that one, though!! I'm glad you enjoyed the trip report!! Thanks for following along! Did you ever get a Hawaii one going somewhere? I'd LOVE to see your pictures!!

Great trip report and wonderful pics, especially of you and your DH. You make a really cute couple. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Thank you so much!! I'm glad that you enjoyed them! :goodvibes

LOVED THE REPORT!!!
Great job karen..thank you so much for sharing with us..You have seriously gotten me even more excited about our upcoming trip :)

Thank you so much!! I'm glad you liked it!!! That's awesome...I'm excited for your upcoming trip, too!! lol! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!

Great job Karen! I'll be at WDW in December and I plan on writing a trip report. I'll make sure to let you know!

Thanks again for sharing! I loved it. :goodvibes

Thank you! Good...definitely let me know!! I LOVE Disney World at Christmas! I know I've said that before but I really do! Thanks so much for following along with my trip report! :goodvibes

I just got back a few days ago from my very own trip out west to visit the mouse, and when I logged on here I saw that I had like 8 pages to catch up on, I was excited to see so many updates! :cool1: Then, when I realized it was over, I was sad. :sad1:

Great trip report, Karen! Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad you had a good trip but sorry that your trip is over and I'm sad that my trip report is over, too!! I'm glad you enjoyed reading it! Thank you! :goodvibes

Wow! DL has *far* better photopass pics than WDW! My fav is Hook as well.

Another Awesome TR Karen! Can't wait for more!

I KNOW!! I am so jealous! I wish that WDW had more photo pass pictures like that! I loved Hook!! lol! Thank you so much for following along! I'm glad you enojoyed it!! :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your trip with us Karen, it has helped me stay excited about our upcoming trip as life has gotten busy...........Looking forward to your next trip report :)

I'm sure you really can't wait for your trip! I know that's how I get when it's coming closer!!! Thanks for following along...glad you enjoyed it!! I can't wait to start another TR, too....that means that I'll have another trip planned! :rotfl2:

THANK YOU!!! OH NO I'm so sorry that your contacts ripped!!!!!!!! That's terrible but kind of funny that you thought of me! :rotfl2: I'm so glad that you were able to get another pair, though!! I can't wait to see your trip report! Please do send the link my way! I host my pictures on Photobucket! Been using it for years and love it!! :goodvibes

So sad that your trippie is over. I have enjoyed it so much. Your photopass pictures are great. I hope we can get some cute ones when we are there.
Thanks so much for sharing your adventure with us.:thumbsup2

I know me too!! :( I'm glad you enjoyed the trip report! Thank you!! Thanks for being a part!!

I love your photo pass pics! So adorable. I wish I had known about the Capt Hook and HM ones. oh well, next time!! Thanks for doing a great trip review!

Thank you! Just keep an eye out for a photo pass photographer standing in that area and you got it!! I'm glad you enjoyed the report! Thanks for following along!!

I know the question was not asked to me... but I put my pics on photobucket.com :)

That's what I use too! Great site!! :)

Aaahh...I saw the word COMPLETED on your TR title and I got sad! Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I really enjoyed it!

I've been perusing your TR's of DL and WDW and I wanted to say your pictures are PHENOMENOL! I just finished the other great TR of the coast and DL by Kmab00 and I saw that her TR was inspired by your TR so I've got to take a look!

Writing TR's is so much fun :) Looking forward to a fullfilling TR and photo session with your reports!

Melissa

P.S. Did you ever TR your birthday trip to bonaire or your Hawaii one?
Hi Melissa! Thanks so much for the nice compliments! :flower3:

Unfortunately, I never did get around to TRs for Bonaire or Hawaii. :sad2:

Sorry to hijack for a moment, Karen!

I have heard that the ghosts picture is at Disney World but only during MNSSHP....I'm not 100% sure about that one, though!! I'm glad you enjoyed the trip report!! Thanks for following along! Did you ever get a Hawaii one going somewhere? I'd LOVE to see your pictures!!

Hi Karen! I never did end up writing a Hawaii TR. I didn't know quite where it would "fit in" here on the boards AND I've just been so busy! Thanks so much for asking though! :goodvibes

Geez, all my favorite trip reports are coming to an end! :sad2:

I'll have to read your Christmas one now! :rotfl:

LOVE the Hook pic!

Thanks for sharing, I just loved it and the pix were all great. :flower3:

Just wanted to let ya know I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I am slowly getting back into the disboards. Hehe. I was in ohio for half of july for our wedding and then our disney cruise of course! Wonderful by the way! I have lots of catching up to do on your trip report, which is now sadly over, but that is a good thing for me because I don't want have wait for updates. Hehe. Hope everything is going wonderful with you! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Geez, all my favorite trip reports are coming to an end! :sad2:

I'll have to read your Christmas one now! :rotfl:

LOVE the Hook pic!

Thanks for sharing, I just loved it and the pix were all great. :flower3:

Aww! :rotfl2: I was going to read my Christmas trip report all over again too but I got to the resort with the Christmas decorations and it made me SAD!! :laughing: I had to stop!!

I'm glad you enjoyed the trip report! Thanks for sticking with me through the Christmas one and this one!! :thumbsup2

I can't wait for your October trip report! I'm thinking we might make it for Fall time next year!! I wanna go to MNSSHP! I already have costume ideas and everything! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thank you so much again!!

Just wanted to let ya know I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I am slowly getting back into the disboards. Hehe. I was in ohio for half of july for our wedding and then our disney cruise of course! Wonderful by the way! I have lots of catching up to do on your trip report, which is now sadly over, but that is a good thing for me because I don't want have wait for updates. Hehe. Hope everything is going wonderful with you! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I wondered what happend to you!!! I'm so glad you're back! HOW DID YOUR WEDDING and Honeymoon GO?!!? :dance3: Are you gonna write a report?! I want details! :rotfl2: I cannot wait to hear about your Disney Cruise! Have you started a TR yet? If so, you have to send the link my way!!!! I'm so excited for you! How's married life?

We're doing well, too!! Talk to you soon! :goodvibes

:eek: It's over?????

This was a great TR. Thank you for preparing me for my trip next Saturday! I plan to do a TR. I will let you know!!!!!!:goodvibes

OMG - I am so sorry that I got so far behind! I have been reading like crazy to catch up. :surfweb: What a GREAT report :banana: (as usual)!!! I am so glad that you two had such a wonderful trip and anniversary! Thanks so much for sharing it!

Do you have any future Disney plans??? Just wondering when to start scouring the TR boards for another of yours!;)

BTW - we calls those eggs "sunny side up" here in the Midwest as well!
And, I really like the PhotoPass pic with the hitchhiking ghosts. HM is one of my all time favorite rides!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter