1/16/05 Wonder, anyone going

afr....If I may be so bold as to suggest...

MK has its emh on friday. we will be going but only for a couple hours as I would anticipate it to become VERY busy and then we are changing parks. We are also doing MK thrusday after we check in. I think it will be very slow that day. Just wanted to give you a heads up as to the EMH thing.

Also, if you are interested in Spectro, it is on Thursday but not Friday (we intend to use Spectro as a way to ride without lines for awhile :D )

The other half of our DOCs came today!! Doing the Happpy Dance!! :cool1: When is everyone leaving for FL? We are driving . So we will leave friday night. I hope the weather holds out .

I appreciate the suggestion, but with only one full day to spend in a park, MK is the only way to go with DD4. Thursday is already booked up. We are doing the Perfectly Princess Tea Party and then dinner at Chef Mickey's with a friend I have not seen since college who is now a UCF professor.

DisneyWorld Delight said:
My DH and I will be on the big red boat!! ( I posted on another thread already) This is my first cruise and am very excited, nervous... I am leaving my children at home with DMIL. We are staying in Orlando before the cruise for a convention.

I hope this poster was kidding when writing "Big Red Boat". Those were old ships run by now bankrupt and defunct PRemiere Cruise Lines with whom Disney had a marketing contract and so characters were on board.

You will love these ships so much more than the older ships--I saw one once sitting in an industry port in Freeport, Bahamas, when the Wonder used to go there.

We are driving to Des Moines Friday evening, our flight leaves Saturday at 5:55 am :earseek:

We were going to stay at the Radisson at the port but today I switched to Port Orleans Riverside. Also switched our Chef Mickey PS to a Sunday morning breakfast PS. I want to stay at Animal Kingdom until closing. If there was ever any doubt about my planning compulsion, today's changes should confirm the diagnosis!

Anne

LuvsTink,LOL! Hope you have fun! That sure is a early flight. I hope you can take a nap on the flight. Safe travels to you and your family!
We are staying at the Raddison at the port the night before.The boys will be realy tired after the drive. Sleep in time is needed!

Finally received our docs on Friday, we are flying in on Sunday morning. Flight arrives at 10:00 a.m.

Glad you got your docs!
I hope us midwesterners get good travel weather. We switich planes in Milwaukee and I told my husband if any bad weather is forcast for Iowa we are DRIVING to Milwaukee :flower1:

The weather is starting to look icky, but not much we can do about that.

Anne

What is emh? Is it early morning hours? We are planning on doing MK on Friday too. why do you think it will be so crowded?

Extra magic hours tend to make the parks busier and Friday the 21st is Early Entry into the Magic Kingdom. Resort guests get to enter the park one hour earlier than the general public. We will do the early entry and then leave by noon as that seems to be when the crowds are the heaviest. Also, I think the Thursday we get in will be slower.

Anne

Hi Everyone!

We are getting so excited. Sister-in-law (DD will call her Grandma since I didn't get around to hatching this chick til I was way-40 something :blush: and the other cousins her age called her Grandma so naturally so does DD) says she just keeps pinching herself!

:flower1: Speaking of DD, she wants to know if there are any other kids old enough to type since she'd love to "talk" to them. She's 9 1/2 and this is her first cruise.

Disney's Dolphin Encounter was booked by the time we finally got around to deciding to jump in the water whether it was toooo cold or not, so I called Nassau yesterday and booked the Dolphin Swim independently of Disney. Now we're REALLY praying for warm weather! :goodvibes :

We'll be at the Raddison Sat and then see you guys on the Wonder Sunday!

Kiadon,my daughter is also 9 1/2 and this is her first cruise also :flower1: I'm sure she'd like to be her pen pal.

First Disney cruise. Go to WDW about 5-6 times a year. Decided to stop by after the cruise and finish out the week.
I have a DD 7 1/2 & DD 16 months going. My 7 yr old is very excited about the kids area and pool slide with no adults!

The drive time from Michigan is 18-20 HRs. Husband drives OH & KY. I drive the rest! The kids sleep though the night . It's pretty painless! Hope your flights are the same!(painless) :wave:

logan1_2000:

Sorry about the "Big Red Boat" faux pas. I didn't realize. I am sure I will love the boat. Just excited to be boarding!!!! :Pinkbounc

As far as the other info:

Pre-cruise: Sheraton Safari

Post-cruise: Wilderness Lodge

Excursions: Parasailing and Jet Ski tour on CC.

My plan is Cable Beach at Nassau, but nothing in concrete.

Hey guys, FYI if anyone DOES NOT get PALO ressies, remember u can "add" someone to a friends ressie. Just a thought :boat:

I am getting so excited I am afraid I might have a stroke!! :Pinkbounc

Anyone else as hyper as I am. I ordered a pin and tshirt today, so at some point in the cruise I am sure we will see each other. Any veterens have a better idea for how to have a mini dis-meet?

Anne

I am very excited! I don't think I will have a stroke though - just a massive anxiety attack. If I could only get all of the things piled around the suitcases to jump inside of them in a nice orderly manner I think I would be doing better.
We are driving down from the upstate of SC on Friday. We are going about halfway (Brunswick, GA) and then on to the Hampton Inn in Cocoa Beach for Saturday. :Pinkbounc

We can't wait!! The packing is about done. The kids schools have been told.Mail stopped ,newspaper stopped.Let the fun begin!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter