08 Trips Planned

Since you'll be next door you'll have to come visit!

The Polynesian's ginger bread village will be returning this year :)

I never knew the Polynesian had a Gingerbread Village... It is now on my list of Chistmas-sy things to see next month. Woo-Hoo!!!!

Hey Everyone! 1st time trip coming up in January 09! Very excited for our "first time!" Stay at SSR Jan. 18-25......

Hey Everyone! 1st time trip coming up in January 09! Very excited for our "first time!" Stay at SSR Jan. 18-25......

Did you get the 4/3 deal, or are you staying on DVC?

SSR is fun, and you'll be able to pester Mike nightly! (or more often if people call in :rotfl2: )

We're heading down this Friday and I'm bringing my gay aunt who hasn't been in 10+ years. I think she will love it. Plus her dog just died, so we're trying to comfort her.

Did you get the 4/3 deal, or are you staying on DVC?

SSR is fun, and you'll be able to pester Mike nightly! (or more often if people call in :rotfl2: )

Going through DVC. This will be our 1st time....yeah! Who is Mike?

OrlandoMike, one of our mods here. Let's just say he visits the bar at SSR at least 5 days a week ;)

Geesh, you make it sound like I have a problem! I can assure you, I am down to 4 days a week, but thanks for asking! :lmao:

OrlandoMike, one of our mods here. Let's just say he visits the bar at SSR at least 5 days a week ;)

Oh okay! Well.....maybe we will just run into him! I will be needing a drink after a 10 hour drive from NC!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter