08 Trips Planned

I<3EvilQueen;26960520]Well I am off to WDW. Leaving in about an hour to head over to my friend's house and then we are leaving in the morning. Here is to hoping that TS/Hurrican Fay doesn't cause too much trouble for us.

Have fun on your trip and good luck with Fay...i used to live in South Florida so i know all about big storms.

Pretty please, can you update me from a stay at ASMo to the CR. We are on the list for 12/10 to 12/19 already. Thank you!

So, there's a new update to vacation plans...we're still going 09/06/2008 - 09/13/2008, but then a two weeks later Chip is flying down with his sister, her kid (he's 2 and the cutest kid ever) and his brother for another week in Disney.

So, there's a new update to vacation plans...we're still going 09/06/2008 - 09/13/2008, but then a two weeks later Chip is flying down with his sister, her kid (he's 2 and the cutest kid ever) and his brother for another week in Disney.

Man that is so lucky!

Hey there!
Fort Wilderness 9/19 -9/24

Just 3 more weeks, I so need a vacation! I'm looking forward to just relaxing in a hammock on the FW beach. I learned to swim there! Darn those brain eating amoebas that closed swimming in Bay Lake.

Staying with the family in my parent's RV (the 100 loop, Bay Tree Lane!) who are WDW employees, yay discount!
I posted an intro in the newbie thread last week, I'd love to meet up with any folks who will be at WDW the same time!

Okay, so, although I've been around here awhile, I'm not in the list.

My DW and I will be at ASMu Sept. 15-23rd.

10 days until trip #2! 7 days!

Will be celebrating DH bday while there! I can't wait to go and can't wait to get away from work and the bosses!

He was bound and determined to have 2 weeks on vacation this year and he's getting it. I'm getting one too, from him.

:lmao:

Hey there!
Fort Wilderness 9/19 -9/24

Just 3 more weeks, I so need a vacation! I'm looking forward to just relaxing in a hammock on the FW beach. I learned to swim there! Darn those brain eating amoebas that closed swimming in Bay Lake.

Staying with the family in my parent's RV (the 100 loop, Bay Tree Lane!) who are WDW employees, yay discount!
I posted an intro in the newbie thread last week, I'd love to meet up with any folks who will be at WDW the same time!

Got you on the list :yay: I love Ft. Wilderness, I wish I had an RV, I will not do a tent anymore, ever :snooty: LOL

10 more days. I cannot wait

Hey its only 9 now SINGLE digits! :wizard:

Okay, so, although I've been around here awhile, I'm not in the list.

My DW and I will be at ASMu Sept. 15-23rd.

Did I just miss a post by you, well, I have you on the list now.

10 days until trip #2! 7 days!

Will be celebrating DH bday while there! I can't wait to go and can't wait to get away from work and the bosses!

:woohoo:

I would like to plan a trip to WDW for Gay Days in 2009. I have a time share in Boardwalk Villas and would like to link up with someone in the Sacramento area. Any suggestions?

Hi, just wondering if anyone else will be going to WDW october 14th-18th? Also, where is a good place to go for drinks at night, now that pleasure island will be closed? Thanks! :)

So jlewisinsyr & partner checked in today and stopped by for a visit.

I haven't told them yet so I'll have to laugh about it tomorrow, but as soon as they walked out the door 2 of the girls I work with both went "oohhhhh, pretty boys!" :rotfl2:

Needless to say the cast is already a-twitter over the "2 hot guys in Samoa" :rotfl:

Silly straight girls all very jealous that they were talking to me not them :lmao:

10/17-10/20 Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan ASMo

12/10-12/19 Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan ASMo

Um, I never was going in October, so that's not me.

The December dates are correct, but we are staying at CR.

Can you update the list again please?

Thanks! :upsidedow

I am going 10/17 - 10/20

I am also supposed ot be there now but we canceled.

make up trip is 12/13 - 12/20

so now going in October and December

OK I think I got the list updated, I have been sick for the past week, so I didn't get on the DIS any. Scottny did you cancel the Sept trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter