08 Trips Planned

OK I think I got the list updated, I have been sick for the past week, so I didn't get on the DIS any. Scottny did you cancel the Sept trip?

yes we did. Biff my partner was nervous about Ike and I have been having vertigo for 2 months due to an inner ear problem so it was for the best.

Woo hoo!! I got a trip planned - well it's been "planned" but thought it might get canceled, but it's not soo...

StormTigger and Jeffrey The Pooh will be "home" 11/10 - 11/18 of 2008 staying at BCV except last night at SSR.

I'm so excited!!

Woo hoo!! I got a trip planned - well it's been "planned" but thought it might get canceled, but it's not soo...

StormTigger and Jeffrey The Pooh will be "home" 11/10 - 11/18 of 2008 staying at BCV except last night at SSR.

I'm so excited!!

I got you on the list :banana:

12/10 to 12/19 at the CR with Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan

Can you fix her's to show her at CR too?

Done :banana:

Arriving tommorow at the Fort! I'm so excited, I really need a vacation! I plan to hang out at the beach a lot and just relax. Thank goodness for those hammocks! Apparently the campground has a few wifi hotspots now, but still costs $10 a day for access, so I think I'll be internet free till I get back. I will post pics then!

My Honey and I will be at POP from Nov. 10-19, so excited to be getting back out there!!! :banana:

Got you on the list :banana:

Thanks Honey!

Thanks too you too! I hope you are feeling much better now.

Thanks and I am. Got sick right before my vacation, never a good thing. But now I'm sad that I'm back from WDW with no plans to go till Feb. of 2010 :scared:

Linda and I will be coming in December 17 through the 21st. Yay! Spur of the moment trip to POFQ :)

I'm back in! (woo-flippin-hoo! :goodvibes ) Got an awesome rate of $59/nt so will be @ ASMu 12/14 -- 12/18 most likely solo unless DD can wangle a couple days off.

My trip is coming up Dec 7th - 12th.
VERY exciting. Got into the Grand Floridian.
Always look forward to the Ginger Bread house.

Since you'll be next door you'll have to come visit!

The Polynesian's ginger bread village will be returning this year :)

Since you'll be next door you'll have to come visit!

The Polynesian's ginger bread village will be returning this year :)

Ooop - watch out -
don't take candy from strangers :sad2:

Unless it's from ....me. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter