08 Trips Planned

insoin

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
So who out there has a trip planned for 08? Aside from Gay Days that is; well OK you can list it if you are going during that as well :dance3: My BF and I are going in Sept. I have also been put in charge of planning a family trip for June. Not so sure that one is going to work out

The List, I have not included everyone on the list if you have not given more specific dates that I could determine:
Date S/N Resort

10/26-11/1 OH6 SSR
10/26-10/30 philatiger AKL
10/27-11/1 Zspa<3ariel
10/28-11/6 Si'SAm ?
10/28-11/6 Stitch'sGlitch BCV
10/28-11/1 Monorail Man Poly
11/8/11/15 Iggipolka
11/8-11/11 GurGie ?
11/10-11/18 StormTigger BCV
11/10-11/19 Leoscrp27 Pop
11/16-11/21 VillainesSheri
11/27-12/4 wallyb AKL/DCL
11/29-12/8 mickeem Poly
12/7-12/12 dug10367 FW
12/8-? Mickeen Poly
12/9-12/16 SharpMomOfTwo POFQ
12/10-12/19 Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan CR
12/10-12/19 SurfDaddyStitch CR
12/13-12/20 Scottny
12/13-12/19 glenpreece POP
12/14-12/18 TuckandStuiesMom ASMu
12/17-12/21 PennyW POFQ
12/23-12/30 Snowman ?

We've already made reservations to go down in April so that we can be there same time as my other half's little niece and her family. Not 100% sure we'll follow through with it but it's a good likelihood.

A whole herd of us the last week in March. Ooooooohhhh! I can hardly wait!:goodvibes

Jan--with DW's whole family

Sept--romantic trip full of signature dining with bounce-back discounted deluxe dining.

Cool cool. Hopefully the list will grow some more as time goes along.

Hey all....

I rarely ever post on these boards....I'm a total lurker (there are too many threads for me to keep up with consistently so I mostly post to the cruise meet threads for itineraries we've booked! :lmao: )

Anyhow....my hubby and I are going in Sept. 2008, too. The plan right now is to stay at AKL Villas (our first time staying at our newest "home" resort since we bought that contract past May). We'll be there Sept. 18th through 27th and then on the 27th we're getting aboard the Magic for the Double Dip Cruise---a 7 night Western cruise with 2 stops at Castaway Cay!

We will be there in themiddle on Jan!

Its myself and my girl, my mom and my sister in law and 2 nephews!

I am so excited. The last time I went with my nephews they were a couple of months and a year and a half old! This time they are 4 and 5i!

We're locals. So we'll be in the parks all year long.

That said, we'll be checking into Disney resorts twice in 2008. Once for a couple nights during Gay Days and then again in late September for our Disney Commitment Ceremony, or as I refer to it: "Our Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding.":lmao:

We're also doing a 3 night Disney Cruise the weekend after the ceremony.

We'll be coming in on May 17, for 6 nights! :) It's been MUCH too long since our last visit!

Hey all....

I rarely ever post on these boards....I'm a total lurker (there are too many threads for me to keep up with consistently so I mostly post to the cruise meet threads for itineraries we've booked! :lmao: )

Anyhow....my hubby and I are going in Sept. 2008, too. The plan right now is to stay at AKL Villas (our first time staying at our newest "home" resort since we bought that contract past May). We'll be there Sept. 18th through 27th and then on the 27th we're getting aboard the Magic for the Double Dip Cruise---a 7 night Western cruise with 2 stops at Castaway Cay!

Erik! Welcome! And don't lurk, post! Everyone is welcome here.

I usually go down about 5 or 6 times a year ... blame it on family in the area and DVC (it makes it too easy!!). So far next year I've only got my March trip booked, staying at AKV. Typically I go down in March, May, October, December and then whenever I throw another trip in. May & December I usually take my Mom down, the other trips are either with someone or solo.

And since I leave tomorrow I shouldn't even be posting here, I need to pack!

December of 08, it's looking like we are going to be there from the 10th to the 19th! Two of our best WDW trips have been during the holiday season and I can't wait to do it again. We have gone to WDW a total of 6 times together. My partner has been about 100 times and I have been about a dozen times in my lifetime. I just can't get enough.

Erik! Welcome! And don't lurk, post! Everyone is welcome here.

Thanks for the welcome....I'm very active on my two other main threads (The Eastbound TransAtlantic thread from this past summer and the Double Dip thread for next fall).....so I'm not a TRUE lurker.....it's just if I get involved in too many threads it becomes a full time job to keep up because I get too chatty!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hoping for December of 08! We won't be there this December and we weren't there last December. However, two of our best WDW trips have been during the holiday season and I can't wait to do it again.

Jason and I are going this December....our first every Holiday trip to WDW so we're super excited! :banana: :banana: In fact it's a big year of Disney firsts for us because we're doing our first ever trip to DisneyLand in CA the first week of Nov. and then our first Holiday time trip to WDW the first week of Dec.!

As of right now I have a week long trip planned for the last week of Sept for sure... thinking about going a couple other times too though :)

FYI everyone,

I snuck over the other day and rode the Haunted Mansion...

Boy have you got a treat in store for you!

It's still the haunted mansion, but kicked up a notch!:thumbsup2

And for those of you comming this month, Main Street is absolutly beautiful with the Halloween Decor, I'll try to get back and take some pics for everyone!

Dad

We are all booked for April 24 to May 4 - can't wait. It's going to be a great way to try to forget that I hit 40 on May 2 - not sure how that came along so fast - yikes!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter