•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

We're looking forward to our first stay at our home resort next month. We've stayed at WL before but it's been a while -- so excited! I'd like to make a room request and would like your expert help. I booked a CC walk-in shower studio. I'm looking for something facing the Boulder Ridge pool on floors 2-4 -- don't want ground level and a little afraid of heights :). Is there an easier way to request this? Any other suggestions as far as location?

Just dropping in to say hi and report in as a new CCV owner!
Nicstress*July 2020*March
We might try to stay at CC in February 2021 with some use or lose points that came with my contact; otherwise I am planning my first big DVC trip for my 50th in December 2021, staying in a cabin and then a 2 BR. Very excited to call Copper Creek home!

We might try to stay at CC in February 2021 with some use or lose points that came with my contact; otherwise I am planning my first big DVC trip for my 50th in December 2021, staying in a cabin and then a 2 BR. Very excited to call Copper Creek home!
Welcome and congratulations! Staying in the cabin will be amazing!

Anyone have a suggestion on a good cabin location I can request? I own at cc but this is our first time staying in the cascade cabins.

We stayed in #8019 June 2019, which is midway down the line of the South-Side cabins. We rarely saw or heard anyone. Great for meals at the pick-nick table and hanging out in the Jacuzzi. Best part was watching the Water Electric Light flotilla while munching on a Cheese & Charcuterie board with wine and soaking in the hot tub. My family wants to go back every time for at least a couple of days to the cabins when at WDW.
We stayed in 8011 last time. It was quieter than I thought. The friendship boats go right by. My kids liked waving to everyone. We have a week booked next May. I think I would like to try the far south end. Although, I don’t mind any of the locations.

Hi there, new member here. Hubs and I just signed docs last week Jul 29 2020 for 200 points at Copper Creek August use year

:welcome: And Congrats to you both!! So exciting! We are happy you joined us! I’ll be sure to put you both up on Page 1!!

*WELCOME HOME!!!!*

Is there a boat that goes to Contempary directly? Also another boat that goes to Poly/GF as well?

There are two boat loops from Wilderness Lodge. On the left side of the dock is the Magic Kingdom loop and on the right side of the dock is the Wilderness Lodge/Ft Wilderness/Contemporary Loop. The only way to take a boat to Poly/GF is to take the Magic Kindom loop and then transfer at MK to the Poly/GF boat loop.

I’m not sure if any of the loops are back in service yet since reopening though.

Is there a boat that goes to Contempary directly? Also another boat that goes to Poly/GF as well?
Those boats run under normal circumstances but as of today, the small resort launches have not resumed service since the reopening. (the poly/gf boats only run between those resorts and the MK when operating and the Contemporary launch goes to WL and FW). We had to take the MK boat from the WL and then monorail over to the Contemporary Resort to get to our dining reservation.

The boat captain I spoke with said he does expect the resort launches to return to service once things pick up a bit.

Has anyone seen the geyser going off lately? We were there in mid July and was turned off. Just wondering if there was a reason it was closed or any rumors of it being back on.

If your staying at Copper Creek can you use the pool at Wilderness Lodge, currently? I don’t know if the WL pool is even open right now.

Wow, just got my room ready text at 2:15. That’sa first, usually it’s been 5 out 6. Will post pictures.

If your staying at Copper Creek can you use the pool at Wilderness Lodge, currently? I don’t know if the WL pool is even open right now.

I can check when we head back to CCV.

ETA: Both pools are operational.

Last edited:
6 days away from my CC Cabin stay! Does anyone know if they have wine bottle openers and wine glasses?
I would like to know this as well, as we have a cabin stay in December. I know our week in a 1 bedroom in Aug had wine glasses, but I didn’t need a opener so didn’t look for that. So I would imagine it would be the same.

Last edited:
6 days away from my CC Cabin stay! Does anyone know if they have wine bottle openers and wine glasses?
I would like to know this as well, as we have a cabin stay in December. I know our week in a 1 bedroom in Aug had wine glasses, but I didn’t need a opener so didn’t look for that. So I would imagine it would be the same.

Corkscrews are standard in all villas, not sure about wine glasses in cabins though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter