•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

6 days away from my CC Cabin stay! Does anyone know if they have wine bottle openers and wine glasses?
The cabins do come equipped with wine glasses and openers. Tim Tracker just did a stay at the cabins where he made a series of videos on the cabin experience. You might want to check it out on youTube. Have a great trip!

We are staying at CCV in a couple weeks and use the boat transportation. Was curious if anyone had visited recently and used the boat service? Specifically I'm curious if the same boats are also stopping at Ft Wilderness and The Contemporary like they used to or if that's changed during Covid? Without a dinner reservation I know we can't drive to other resorts, but would like to be able to use the boats to visit Ft Wilderness and The Contemporary. I know we can walk over to The Contemporary from the MK, but just curious. Thanks!

We are staying at CCV in a couple weeks and use the boat transportation. Was curious if anyone had visited recently and used the boat service? Specifically I'm curious if the same boats are also stopping at Ft Wilderness and The Contemporary like they used to or if that's changed during Covid? Without a dinner reservation I know we can't drive to other resorts, but would like to be able to use the boats to visit Ft Wilderness and The Contemporary. I know we can walk over to The Contemporary from the MK, but just curious. Thanks!
Here now and only the boats to MK is operating. The Bay Lake loop boats are not. The boats stop operating an hour after MK closes per the boat captains.

We checked into our cabin earlier in the day and have been relaxing in the hot tub. The cabin is incredible. Although my wife doesn’t like the smell (which I do), she said it’s going to be hard to go back to a normal room.

A few quick odds and ends. The kids splash pad is closed. I have no idea why. The lodge seems busy. Even more than it did before the closure. If you are a light sleeper, you may not like this side of the cabins. I can see the castle from the patio, but the boats honk their horns rather loudly.

It’s storming pretty hard right now. As soon as it clears we are going to make our way to Geyser Point.

We checked into our cabin earlier in the day and have been relaxing in the hot tub. The cabin is incredible. Although my wife doesn’t like the smell (which I do), she said it’s going to be hard to go back to a normal room.

A few quick odds and ends. The kids splash pad is closed. I have no idea why. The lodge seems busy. Even more than it did before the closure. If you are a light sleeper, you may not like this side of the cabins. I can see the castle from the patio, but the boats honk their horns rather loudly.

It’s storming pretty hard right now. As soon as it clears we are going to make our way to Geyser Point.

Hooe you have a wonderful time!!! Please take pictures for us!!!

Okay, I need someone to give up a cabin on 12/22, LOL!
We have 4 nights in a Cabin 12/18-12/22, and I want to extend it to 5... ;-) We can't do 12/17 (which is available!) because we're starting our stay at the Poly. I mean, yes, I could give up the Poly Studio, but we are arriving late on the 17th (after 9pm) and we wanted to give the Poly Studio a try to see how we like it.

The splash pad was open this past week so I don’t know why it was closed today. We had dinner at Geyser Point twice this week and the host remembered us! 😂

Last edited:
Does anyone know why there is no availability I. August for a regular studio. It can’t be walkers. The night of August 19th is already unavailable and you can’t even book that far yet.

The splash pad was open this past week so I don’t know why it was closed today. We had dinner at Geyser Point twice this week and the host remembered us! 😂

I’m not sure why it was closed. It’s very strange. I watched a video from TimTracker last week and the Splash Pad was open. The regular pool is busier than the last time I was here pre corona.

Geyser Point was a bit of a mess. After the downpour, it seemed that everyone and their mother went to Geyser Point for food. We decided to just order food and go back to the cabin. The quick service window is closed so you have to order at the bar. There was one bartender making drinks, serving food, and taking orders. I could tell from his body language that he was at his breaking point.

Does anyone know why there is no availability I. August for a regular studio. It can’t be walkers. The night of August 19th is already unavailable and you can’t even book that far yet.

8/16 - 8/19 are all unavailable. Maybe it’s a combination of walkers and guaranteed weeks? The points drop that week and it’s right before the majority of the United States goes back to school.

Either a glitch in the system or walking are the only explanations. Since you can book up to 7 days past your window, the 19th is technically bookable if you book an entire week. CCV studios have had problems year-round so while I'd be surprised to see walking done in that quantity that far in advance, it wouldn't be out of line.

I’ve been keeping an eye on availability at a handful of resorts, and I do believe many are being walked to the MK 50th anniversary (especially MK area resorts).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter