Youtube and such?

Peachy0118

Mouseketeer
I am currently addicted to this board, Disneyland podcasts, and YouTube, planning our Disneyland trip.

Missing the DISboards Disneyland podcast too...

Does anyone have some Disneyland-focused YouTubers they recommend? So many are WDW and while fun to watch also, not what I'm looking for ATM...

TIA!

Fresh baked disney is the best, Best life and beyond, natebriaap, and theme park obsession, Provost park pass are the ones i usually watch

I thought Fresh Baked Disney did a lot of WDW but maybe I'm wrong?

I do watch Theme Park Obsession... thanks so much for the recommendations!

Fresh baked disney is mostly disneyladnbut they do have fresh baked wdw with a different host, Fresh baked disney is hosted by david erickson, he also has an awesome acoustic channel called disneyland tours and disneyland news called fresh baked presents.

Me too! And the posters are civil to each other. Imagine that?! I recently subscribed to Fresh Baked,. Dave & Ronnie's reviews are entertaining & helpful.

If your not on Instagram there are a lot of disneyland instagramers. I got an account just to follow them and their stories.

I watch:
Fresh Baked
Ordinary Adventures
Adam the Woo
Justin Scarred

And for DL-related podcasts, I just started listening to DL Weekly Podcast and Dateline Moustalgia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter