Youtube and such?

I like Justin Scarred (you have to look in the playlist for Disneyland as he goes other places too)
AdamtheWoo (same as above)
MrCheezyPop (he’s always so happy!)
BestLifeandBeyond
ThemeParkObsession
And I’ve newly discovered Always Believe and love their Galaxies Edge videos.

I like watching Magic Journeys and mrcheezypop. They tend to be very positive, so when I hear something like the Maurice's Pieces came out a little bit stale for a recent Magic Journeys video, then I know that it is probably not the best choice right now.

I can't remember if they have done Disneyland, too, but the fireworks/entertainment videos on DarthVader92 on YouTube are very well done.

All of the ones listed! Plus Theme Park Obsession, and also there’s a cute mom & daughter channel called My Moments With Mom - it’s not a Disney specific channel but they are Disneyland AP holders and have a ton of DL vlogs on their channel :)

I am always on Instagram following tons of Disneyland instagramers; some have been mentioned before but would like to add DisneyHungry, she also has a blog with lots of tips and tricks.

Justin Scarred is good for Disney facts and lots of historical info you might not know, check out his older videos. I like Freshbaked too for more of a vlog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter