Your Worst Dinner EVER at Walt Disney World

My 2 worst meals were Liberty Inn and Liberty Tree Tavern. The chacters were great at LTT, but the food wasn't that good at either AND my youngest brother who was 3 at LI and 4 at LTT, got sick and started throwing up at both. It wasn't fun.:sad2:

One of the best and worst experiences was at the 50s prime time cafe. The first time we went I had fried chicken and mashed potatoes and it was AMAZING!!!! god it was so good and the atmosphere was awesome, the servers were so funny.

But then the second time we went, probably about a year later, I got the same exact thing and it was absolutely DISGUSTING!! I couldn't even finish half of it, it was so gross.

We've been kind of wary to go back...we don't know now if it's gonna be good or awful.

I didn't like Pizza planet that much either. But the rest of the places we've eaten at have been pretty good. No complaints :thumbsup2

I think they meant they've only had 2 bad dining experiences at WDW.

yes, that is EXACTLY what i meant. i didnt just go to 2 restraunts, i was there for a whole week. i actually kinda got sick of being there, but i was also sick. and we go to the buffets alot, and they all had the same stuff so we got sick of them too.

All i can say is Rainforest cafe.
This might be just because my dad owns a resturant.
But.

First,
It took us an hour to get our appitizers.
They were cold.
Second,
Our apitizers came before our drinks did
Third,
My sisters food came out LAST and she had the least amount of food and she was the youngest.
Forth,
After our waiter came out to give us our food.he only came over once which was to give us our bill.

My parents weren't impressed at all.
The food to me was disgusting and it just wasn't what i expected.

resturant marakesh.
i was maybe 10 and we went there with my aunt, uncle, and two cousins.
we tried to get into germany but it was booked, and everything else was booked so we were like what the heck.
we got to dinner and when we got our food it just wasnt good. none of us enjoyed it. it was sooooo EWWIE!

resturant marakesh.
i was maybe 10 and we went there with my aunt, uncle, and two cousins.
we tried to get into germany but it was booked, and everything else was booked so we were like what the heck.
we got to dinner and when we got our food it just wasnt good. none of us enjoyed it. it was sooooo EWWIE!

I heard that place was gross, so I'm not going to try it anytime soon.

Tony's.
We ate outside, it was SO hot, and there were flies everywhere.
I don't know if the food was bad or not, I didn't eat because I was too hot, tired, and cranky, (and swarmed with flies) to eat it.
We still talk about it.
"Oh, remember when we ate at Tony's?"
Ahahaha.

Tony's.
We ate outside, it was SO hot, and there were flies everywhere.
I don't know if the food was bad or not, I didn't eat because I was too hot, tired, and cranky, (and swarmed with flies) to eat it.
We still talk about it.
"Oh, remember when we ate at Tony's?"
Ahahaha.

lol.
we are like that.
except we say,
"remember the night we ate at rainforest cafe"
*laughs*

my worst ones were the ABC commissary and the Wolfgang Puck express(I just chose bad food there. The rest of my family loved theirs.)

I really didin't like Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palce and Boma.

Because it was the same exact disgusting buffet food. :/

I found it to be quite icky.

:crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter