Your Worst Dinner EVER at Walt Disney World

disneydork409

Deanna
Okay, i have to admit, i have had 2. they were both dinners. one of the dinners was at Tony's in the Magic Kingdom. my whole family just despised the whole meal. we tend to like our spaghetti thin and aldenti thank you very much. and the meat balls, well they were just a little too large and meaty for our liking. :scared: i thought mine was going to attack me! the other dinner was in Downtown Disney: Wolfgang Puck! ew! thats all i have to say, and we are never going back there. i wasnt too into anything on the menu, so i ordered the whole chicken thingy. it wasnt even done! well, ive been to WDW 3 times that i remember, and my family knows EXACTLY were we go for dinner. we are almost scared to try new places because we have no clue what they are going to taste like, and half of the fun of going to WDW is the FOOD!!! but the other restaurants that we have been to in WDW were great.

Ohana's and Wolfgang Puck. I'm a simpleton, I don't like exotic foods.

I'll just say...
Pizza Planet.
I konw it's just counter service, but that was the WORST pizza I have EVER eaten.

We didn't like the Rainforest Cafe in Animal Kingdom. Some of our food was cold.

We didn't like San Angel Inn much, because it wasn't like the Mexican we normally get.

I didn't like the Tusker House much. But the desserts were great :teeth: The only reason i'd go back would be for the desserts. My mum didn't like it much, because she has an allergy to rosemary, and most of the things she liked had rosemary included.

Although we did like the 50's Prime Time Cafe, the waitress (I believe we had an "Aunt") wasn't very interactive. Tsk.

Chef Mickey's dinner was bland as well.

Well I know this isn't Disney but I havn't really had a bad meal at Disney parks but when I went to Planet Hollywood for my birthday dinner I didn't like it bcause the bones in the ribs were breaking and it made me feel sick at the fact I had bone in my mouth with every bite i took. It was really dissappointing.

Well I know this isn't Disney but I havn't really had a bad meal at Disney parks but when I went to Planet Hollywood for my birthday dinner I didn't like it bcause the bones in the ribs were breaking and it made me feel sick at the fact I had bone in my mouth with every bite i took. It was really dissappointing.

ew!!! thats just gross! i feel bad for you! i hope you got good presents to make up for the bad food ;)

I don't like that restaurant either.
I think I had BBQ wings, and they were just so bad I couldn't eat them.
I think our meal was free tho, and that was a good thing.

sonya, i love me some ohanas. they have a really good breakfast (its the usual breakfast foods) if you like the atmosphere but don't want the exotic foods.

i was pretty disappointed with tony's. it was like chef boyardee. oh and their desserts. ugh.

my mom didn't like le cellier. i didn't eat there, so i don't have an opinion.

i hatehatehatehatehate how casey's has wheat buns. they're so gross.

sonya, i love me some ohanas. they have a really good breakfast (its the usual breakfast foods) if you like the atmosphere but don't want the exotic foods.

i was pretty disappointed with tony's. it was like chef boyardee. oh and their desserts. ugh.

my mom didn't like le cellier. i didn't eat there, so i don't have an opinion.

i hatehatehatehatehate how casey's has wheat buns. they're so gross.

I had dinner and they kept piling on the shiskabobs. I ended up getting them to make me Mac and Cheese, which wasn't the best I've had.

Meg, Chef Mickey's breakfast is really good. It's a tradition that we eat breakfast there everytime we go.

I really hated Sci-Fi Dine-In. I just didn't like the atmosphere, how we all couldn't look at each other when we ate.. I didn't like my food. i just.. I didn't like it. lol

I had dinner and they kept piling on the shiskabobs. I ended up getting them to make me Mac and Cheese, which wasn't the best I've had.

Meg, Chef Mickey's breakfast is really good. It's a tradition that we eat breakfast there everytime we go.

All the shishkabobs were were different kinds of meats.
Man was that stuff good.

Can't say tho the food other than that was too good, they had these weird corn chips and really weird dips with it... I basically only at the meat and the dessert.
You don't go to Disney for really good macaroni, or basically anything kid menu related. I had a grilled cheese at Kona, and that was pretty terrible.
they just can't master the kids meal.

All the shishkabobs were were different kinds of meats.
Man was that stuff good.

Can't say tho the food other than that was too good, they had these weird corn chips and really weird dips with it... I basically only at the meat and the dessert.
You don't go to Disney for really good macaroni, or basically anything kid menu related. I had a grilled cheese at Kona, and that was pretty terrible.
they just can't master the kids meal.

Says who? WDW/DLR has some of the best mac and cheese kids meals I've ever tasted!

Chef Mickey's, Hollywood and Vine, and Crystal Palace. I guess I'm just not a buffet person, yucky yuck.

Mac n cheese grosses me out if it's not made out of a box that says Kraft Dinner on it =P

LMAO really? I like creamy, NOT BAKED, mac. Kraft dinner gets boring after a while.

Rainforest Cafe really grossed me out in DLR too. Not my type of food.

I love love love Rainforest Cafe.
Cosmic Rays was good and I can't even remember any other resturants we went to.

To save money we usually just ate fast food, food we packed or in the food court at Pop Century.

Basically, if it's got the cheese stuck to it, and it's not laying in some cheese sauce.. ew.
I dunno, I hate those macaroni and cheese casseroles. That's so nasty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter