Your Worst Dinner EVER at Walt Disney World

The only place I can think of that I didn't like too much was Ohana's, and I didn't like that place mostly because I don't like breakfast (which is what we were eating) and the food was exotic.

Cinderella's Castle.

Can you say gross?

Pizza Planet/Port? was gross too. That was some of the worst pizza I've ever had.

Pizza Planet/Port? was gross too. That was some of the worst pizza I've ever had.

Same.
What's weird is the stuff at Pizzafari is actually really good.
But it's the same recipe and stuff lol.

I really liked everywhere that we have eaten. Except the Chinese place at Epcot. It was disgusting. And I've never eaten at Pizza Planet, so after hearing what you all have said about, I'm definately not going.

I love Ohana's!!!! And out waiters always asked us what we wanted, they didnt just bring the shish-kabobs and pile the food on our plates.

I also agree with the comments about pizza planet. Their stuff is just plain terrible. We don't usually eat at TS in Disney, but when we do, its always been pretty good. We almost always do the same meals in the same places. I think its sort of boring, but we know we'll all find something we'll like there, and with some picky sisters, its pretty hard to do that. For offsite, I don't reccomend golden corral near Mary Queen of the Universe Church or arabian nights. Both were just plain awful.

I can't think of an honest-to-jeebus bad meal that I've had.

But the worst of the ones I have had was at the Yachtsman Steakhouse of all places. They're supposed to be one of the best on property, but my steak was cooked medium rare when I asked for medium well (big difference there) and my potatoes were almost freezing cold. But that was pretty much it.

The only place I've eaten at in Disney where I wasn't all that pleased with the food was at San Angel Inn. The chips they give you for the 'appetizer' are just like the bagged kind you buy at Walmart. And their deserts?! I think...it should seriously be illegal to serve a food that has the same texture of something produced in a persons' nose.

NOT A NICE EXPERIENCE. Although....the rest of my family sure did find the look I was giving them to be amusing. :headache:

The only meal I did not like was food from Tangerine Cafe in the Morrocco pavillion.
I was 9/10 years old when my Dad decided to eat here. It was so gross, IMO.

The only place my family would never visit is the Rose and Crown in UK. Not really because of the food either, only service. It just takes them forever to get even drinks to you, or even get your table which you reserved months in advanced!
I've never really had problems with food, although we try to stick to the same palces everytime. Its perfectly fine with me :) Oh! I dont really like sci-fi dine in either. Im not sure why though. Just dont like it.

I can't really think of a bad meal on Disney grounds. One of the worst was at Ponderosa, I think it's in kissimmee.

Hollywood and Vine...eww! I don't like their food selection at all.
Other than that, no real complaints.

Sci fi! I had a cheeseburger and it was just swimming in grease! It was so gross.

There has only been one bad food experience I have had at WDW. I am also luckily a foodie and can spot a bad restaurant from a mile away. I wanted to eat at Yak and Yeti, but my Dad (also a foodie, but not as trained to spot bad restaurants as I, obviously) insisted on Flame Tree Barbecue. My god that is the worst barbecue ever. First off, it's not even barbecue (rant starting, please skip through the next new lines if you do not want rantage from a half Memphisian). Barbecue has to be pulled pork, or barbecue ribs. It definitley was neither. It was this very thinly sliced mistery meat. Oh, and it stayed on the bun perfectly fine! Definitley not barbecue. And the "barbecue sauce" wasn't even spicy. It was like syrup on a sandwich. I scraped it off, but the meat tasted worse. It was even sweeter! I only had two bites, but for some reason I was still hungry ;) so I tried the baked beans. YUCK! Syrup with small chunks made of the exact same syurp. Baked beans? Yeah right. More liked baked CRAP! The corn was bland, and I don't like cole slaw, so I just went hungry. It was worth it, we got on Expedition Everest walk on. If we had actually eaten that slop, we might have had to wait.

Ironically, I loved Sci Fi. The atmosphere was great, and the cartoons was entertaining. The service was very quick. I got a chicken ceasar salad, and it was the best salad I've ever had. I loved the Sprite with watermelon syrup in it. I definitley reccommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter