Your top things to eat!!!! No ressies.

DISNEY FIX

DIS Veteran
Please post your top places and things to eat...non reservation places only. We are spending 5 days in Anaheim....with 1 at DL and 1 at CA.
Thank you!

Birria Tacos
Jolly Holiday combo (grilled cheese and tomato soup, it’s amazing and I’m not a grilled cheese person - I crave this)
Pymini sandwich w/arugula salad
Bengal skewers
Plaza Inn Fried Chicken
Mac and cheese bacon cone
Jack Jack cookie num nums
Tots from Red Rose Tavern
Ronto Wrap

Seriously I could keep going… I’m even a sucker for the chicken tenders (although preferred the nuggets of yore)

Bengal Barbecue skewers
Corn Chowder at French Market
Chili in a cone at the Cozy Cones in Carsland
Churros!
Anything at the Pacific Wharf Cafe in DCA
Rancho Del Zocalo
If you can swing it with a walk-up ressie (I know you said no ressies, but it's my FAVORITE thing!), a monte cristo sandwich at Cafe Orleans
Blue Milk in Star Wars Land
Beignets (best at Jazz Kitchen Express in Downtown Disney, but also fun at the Mint Julep Bar in New Orleans Square at Disneyland)
Lobster Nachos at Lamplight Lounge Boardwalk Dining (walk-up)

Endorian Roasted Chicken Salad at Docking Bay 7 in DL
Jolly Holiday Combo (Grilled Cheese and Tomato Basil Soup) at Jolly Holiday in DL
Ronto Wrap or Ronto Morning Wrap at Ronto Roasters in DL
Impossible Breakfast Sha-warm-up at Shawarma Palace in DCA

McCormick & Schmick's in the GardenWalk (1.2 miles from the Grand Cal entrance) has an excellent lunch menu. If you are Landry's Select Club members, you can get a table w/out reservations ... but we were seated immediately this past week (mid-week, lunchtime) w/out either reservations or LSC-line-jumping.

Jolly Holiday- Breakfast sandwich, coffee and pastries
Pym's- French Toast and Quantum pretzel (DCA)
Plaza Inn- Fried chicken
Tropical Hideaway- Dole Whip
Galaxy's Edge- Blue milk from the milk stand
Alien Pizza Planet- Pizza

Burrito Sonora from Rancho del Zacolo. Delicious, only thing I will order there...it's huge so it could even be shared if you were wanting a lighter lunch.

Bulgolgi Burrito from Lucky Fortune Cookery (DCA)
Birria Tacos from...the mexican place in the food court area at DCA, right next to the bridge to Pixar Pier
Pym's Test Kitchen at DCA. It's fun in terms of the weird sizes but also surprisingly good for quick service fare. The tots are especially tasty (yay for seasoning), the impossible meatballs are really good, the seasonal pretzels are always better than expected.

Bacon mac & cheese Cozy Cone
Soup in a bread bowl at Pacific Wharf
Bagel Twist at Maurice's Treats
Burrito at Rancho del Zocalo
Dole Whip
Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup at Jolly Holiday
Mickey Cookies
Mickey Pretzel with cheese

Some things I wish I could get without a ressie:
Loaded baked potato soup from Carnation Cafe
Fried Pickles from Carnation Cafe
Parmesan fries from Cafe Orleans

Loaded baked potato a Troubador Tavern
I have been wanting to try this for years but can never seem to find this place open!

Our last trip in August I really enjoyed the below:
  • Ronto Roasters - Rontoless wrap with a Tatooine Sunet
  • Jolly Holiday - Matterhorn macaroon, raspberry mickey macaroon, grilled cheese and tomato soup
  • Plaza Inn - Fried chicken
  • Cocina Cucamonga - Birria tacos
  • Churros, churros, churros
  • Mint Julep with Mickey beignets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter