Your Top Five T.V. Shows of All-Time

Make fun if you will ;)

1) Beverly Hills 90210=I'm over 40 & I still watch the reruns! The characters were the same age as me when it was on
2) Sex & the City=another rerun addiction lol
3) Wonder Years=loved watching this when I was a kid
4) The Love Boat. The concept of that show was so original (to me anyways). Used to watch it with my big brother & we used to love seeing the different celebrity guest stars play different roles.
5) Quantum Leap=Haven't seen it in years, but I loved the show.

Runner up would be Roseanne=I really loved this show until they won the lottery-it went downhill pretty fast after that.

Make fun if you will ;)

1) Beverly Hills 90210=I'm over 40 & I still watch the reruns! The characters were the same age as me when it was on
2) Sex & the City=another rerun addiction lol
3) Wonder Years=loved watching this when I was a kid
4) The Love Boat. The concept of that show was so original (to me anyways). Used to watch it with my big brother & we used to love seeing the different celebrity guest stars play different roles.
5) Quantum Leap=Haven't seen it in years, but I loved the show.

Runner up would be Roseanne=I really loved this show until they won the lottery-it went downhill pretty fast after that.
Yes! The Love Boat and then Fantasy Island would come on after.

I love Lucy
Everybody Loves Raymond
Golden Girls
Seinfeld
Modern Family

(As I read this thread, I'll probably say: "oh yeah, that show was great...."!)

The West Wing
Firefly (which I didn't see until years after it was cancelled! What a mistake they made!)
Gilmore Girls
Big Bang Theory

Can't decide on a 5th. Here are some possibilities:
Quantum Leap (loved it as a kid)
Star Trek TNG (six year old me was in love with Capt Jean Luc Picard :rotfl2:)
Downton Abbey (so beautifully done)
Sports Night or The Newsroom (huge Aaron Sorkin fan)

The Wire
Deadwood
Game of Thrones
Band of Brothers

Boardwalk Empire
The Sopranos

I'm trying to hard to remember every show I've really LOVED throughout my youth and adult years, not just what I've watched the last few years, so here goes....

1. Survivor

2. The Wonderful World of Disney (it was an EVENT every Sunday growing up.... sometimes my grandparents and cousins would come over to watch with us.... and it was also Lawrence Welk night!!)
3. Friends

4. Homefront (it was on for just a few seasons in the early 1990's)

5. The Waltons or Downton Abbey (.... still thinking about this).

- Golden Girls (will always be my first choice, could watch forever on an endless loop!)
- Arrested Development (waited so long for season 4...and it wasn't funny at all, but the first 3 seasons were fab!)
- Cheers (especially the Shelley Long yrs)
- Brooklyn Nine Nine (haven't seen a bad episode yet !)
- Big Bang Theory (latest season was a let down though).

That is really hard .... 5 that come to mind....
All in the Family
Beverly Hills 90210 and Melrose Place (too hard to pick)
Ally McBeal
Parenthood
The Sheild

Ok, that is 6.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter